Hyster S60FT:
GM 2.4 Timing Marks/Head Bolt Torque Sequence

Hey guys, I'm new to the forklift world, turned wrenches on Fords for the past 15 years. Just started work with an electric forklift company that took in a Hyster S60FT on trade which was determined after they traded for it was using oil badly. Another tech scoped the cylinders and determined severe oil consumption in one of the cylinders. When he removed the cam cover, most of the lobes are damaged. They decided to buy a new head, cam, cam housing. The other tech started taking apart, removed the cam/lash adjusters, didn't mark anything thinking he'd be able to find the info easily. I was asked to finish it.
I have been all over the internet looking for timing info/torque spec info, I was able to talk my local Hyster dealer into giving me the torque spec info, but nothing else. There is a notch on the harmonic balancer that doesn't even make sense with TDC of the pistons, and the cam sprocket has TWO marks on it. Thanks for any help, I figured I'd ask here before we pony up $100 for their service manual.
  • Posted 19 Nov 2021 08:46
  • Discussion started by Craig_Alexander
  • Missouri, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

BSLBATT, a fast-paced, hi-tech company focused on advanced lithium-ion technology solutions, recently announced the order for Yale, Toyota Jungheinrich, Nichiyu and Still forklift batteries for a leading forklift dealer.
HC Forklift America Corporation (HCFA), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hangcha Group, is excited to announce the XH Series High Voltage Lithium-ion Pneumatic Forklift with a 26,000-36,000lb load capacity.

In the Virtual Expo

XH Series High Voltage Lithium-ion Pneumatic Forklift from Hangcha
With a 26,000-36,000lb load capacity, this innovative series from Hangcha represents a breakthrough in high-capacity forklifts, offering reduced noise levels, zero emissions, and faster travel/lift speeds.

Inside Forkliftaction

There's some optimism about the global economy from one of the world's leading banks, Deutsche Bank.
The bank's chief investment officer for Private Banking, Christian Nolting, is tipping mild recessions in Europe and the US for 2023, "but improving dynamics in Asia where supply chains are all but resolved". ...Continue Reading

Next Editorial Features

FORKLIFT MANUFACTURING IN CHINA - Feb 2023
SMART ATTACHMENTS - Mar 2023

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Load Lifter LABORER8000
Canada Ontario
Canada Ontario
Japan
Japan
Netherlands

Movers & Shakers

chief financial officer