Mitsubishi FG25N:
Error or Fault Codes

Hi,

I have the following FLT:
Mitsubishi - FG25N
Model 5M25C48
Serial Number EF17DL-50227
Type 55F-SSE022

I am trying to find out what Error or Fault Code E36 is; please could anyone give me information on this code or know where i can find a list of the Error/Fault codes for this FLT.

Much appreciated in advance for any useful information provided.

Many thanks,
Brian
  • Posted 9 Oct 2012 22:25
  • Discussion started by brian_n
  • Another County, United Kingdom
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
(E36) LPG fuel presseure sensor diagnostic result signal
Thats about all i can tell you
  • Posted 10 Jan 2013 07:34
  • Reply by Dave2013
  • Oklahoma, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Northumberland, United Kingdom B&B Attachments has developed a bespoke clamp forklift attachment to handle a wide range of concrete pipes and manhole chamber ring diameters and lengths safely...
Menomonee Falls, WI, United States Enerpac Tool Group has named Paul Sternlieb as new president and chief executive officer. Sternlieb succeeds Randy Baker, who...

In the Virtual Expo

RAVAS intelligent weighing forks
Discover our intelligent weighing forks, designed and built for multiple applications in logistics and production. Suitable for all brands.

Latest Jobs

Greenville, NC, United States
East Peoria, IL, United States

Movers & Shakers

president & CEO
Enerpac, United States
managing director, sales
Liebherr Container Cranes, Ireland
chief people officer
TVH, Belgium
head of operations
Walker Logistics, United Kingdom

Latest Jobs

Clinton, Mississippi, United States
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Sydney, NSW, Australia Royal Wolf Australia, a United Rentals Company, has acquired the container rental, sales and modification division of Price & Speed Containers. Founded in 1990, Price & Speed...
Balkancar adds electrical platform trucks - Sofia, Bulgaria New order picker from Linde - Aschaffenburg, Germany Mitsubishi adds heavy-duty electric - Walsall, United Kingdom

In the Virtual Expo

Integrated Warehouse Solutions
Integrated Warehouse Solutions is the innovative solutions leader when it comes to the fabrication and design of high-quality dock, warehouse and storage equipment.

Movers & Shakers

president & CEO
Enerpac, United States
managing director, sales
chief people officer
TVH, Belgium
head of operations
Walker Logistics, United Kingdom
Sydney, NSW, Australia Royal Wolf Australia, a United Rentals Company, has acquired the container rental, sales and modification division of Price & Speed Containers. Founded in 1990, Price & Speed...
Northumberland, United Kingdom B&B Attachments has developed a bespoke clamp forklift attachment to handle a wide range of concrete pipes and manhole chamber ring diameters and lengths safely...

In the Virtual Expo

The KOOI® Deflection system
The KOOI® Deflection system - a sensor that displays the horizontal position of the load and detects deflection and tire deformation to prevent damage to pallets and goods.

Latest Jobs

New Orleans, Louisiana, United States

Movers & Shakers

president & CEO
Enerpac, United States
managing director, sales
chief people officer
TVH, Belgium
head of operations