B/t REFLEX RRE250HC:
Error Code 2,004

Hi All
I have a machine displaying this error code however no symptom that I am aware of. Can anybody here tell me what this code relates to?

Many thanks for your help.
  • Posted 3 Apr 2019 09:05
  • Discussion started by Forkingood
  • Dunedin, New Zealand
Regards
Darryl
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
Very common on new BT models, it's just a mismatch between main controller and display. Won't affect the trucks operation.
  • Posted 20 Aug 2019 04:57
  • Reply by Roibeard
  • Dublin, Ireland

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Kalmar RT240, 2012, 24T Rough Terrain Reach Stacker. SMV 6/7 ECC9, 2015, 9T Empty Container Handler. Kalmar DCG100-45ES6, 2018, 10T Empty Container Handler. Konecranes Liftace F16, 2021, 16T Heavy Forklift Truck...
Reducing waste may not always be easy but it's both environmentally and economically rewarding. Cat Lift Trucks discusses how a company can significantly reduce its environmental impacts.

In the Discussion Forums

Miretti Group is working with experienced testing laboratories to test and develop explosion proof solutions for Li-Ion batteries.
Find my next new, used or rental: ELECTRIC FORKLIFT PEDESTRIAN STACKER REACH TRUCK/STACKERS PALLET MOVER   Find machines 24/7 Login to Machinery-onQ, save your search preferences and receive matching...
BOLZONI AURAMO is at your side, providing damage-free handling solutions to the whole forest products logistic chain, and when it comes to Tissue paper rolls, Bolzoni Auramo has a dedicated clamp for gentle and smooth Tissue handling.
Cascade Forks+ is a line of specialty forks that are changing the way people work. With special features that boost the potential of any forklift, Forks+ are here to bring you advanced material handling.

In the Discussion Forums