Hyster 50:
engine info

I have a Hyster that I believe is a H50H
S/N is D3D10578 stamped in the frame
I can't find any data tags anywhere on the machine.
I believe it is a ford engine but don't know for sure. any help would be greatly appreciated!
  • Posted 20 Feb 2021 01:53
  • Discussion started by Michael_Hutton
  • North Dakota, United States
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
Yes it should be a Ford 172 engine.
  • Posted 21 Feb 2021 03:22
  • Reply by duodeluxe
  • United States
duodeluxe

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Sioux Falls, SD, United States Forklift operators are in high demand in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. According to a report in the Sioux Falls Argus Leader , one jobs website lists 250 forklift driver vacancies...
Hamburg, Germany Still has announced a number of strategic initiatives “to keep pace with the rapidly changing markets and customer needs”. Similar to the approach of Hyster and Yale, Still is...

Inside Forkliftaction

Just when you thought ICE had gone cold, German manufacturer Linde announces a new line of diesel- and LPG-powered forklifts designed for heavier loads.
Sure, there are many battery-powered machines that can cope with heavy loads, but Linde clearly recognises the trust that many owners still place in ICE.
At
...Continue Reading

Fact of the week

According to a 2014 news article in the UK's Independent, Monty Python's 1979 song 'Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life' overtook Frank Sinatra's 'My Way' as the preferred choice of music played at funerals. Some people choose to make their final farewell an upbeat affair while traditional hymns, football anthems and classic pop songs continue to top the list of the “funeral music chart”.

Inside Forkliftaction

Just when you thought ICE had gone cold, German manufacturer Linde announces a new line of diesel- and LPG-powered forklifts designed for heavier loads.
Sure, there are many battery-powered machines that can cope with heavy loads, but Linde clearly recognises the trust that many owners still place in ICE.
At
...Continue Reading
Sioux Falls, SD, United States Forklift operators are in high demand in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. According to a report in the Sioux Falls Argus Leader , one jobs website lists 250 forklift driver vacancies...
Seattle, WA, United States A Washington State warehouse worker was killed when he was crushed between a forklift and a metal rack. According to the state Fatality Assessment and Control Evaluation Program (FACE...

Fact of the week

According to a 2014 news article in the UK's Independent, Monty Python's 1979 song 'Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life' overtook Frank Sinatra's 'My Way' as the preferred choice of music played at funerals. Some people choose to make their final farewell an upbeat affair while traditional hymns, football anthems and classic pop songs continue to top the list of the “funeral music chart”.
Baton Rouge, LA, United States H&E Equipment Services has signed a definitive agreement to acquire One Source Equipment Rentals, a provider of non-residential construction and industrial equipment with operations in the Midwest and Southern...
Seattle, WA, United States A Washington State warehouse worker was killed when he was crushed between a forklift and a metal rack. According to the state Fatality Assessment and Control Evaluation Program (FACE...

Inside Forkliftaction

At
...Continue Reading

Fact of the week