Hyster 50:
engine info

I have a Hyster that I believe is a H50H
S/N is D3D10578 stamped in the frame
I can't find any data tags anywhere on the machine.
I believe it is a ford engine but don't know for sure. any help would be greatly appreciated!
  • Posted 20 Feb 2021 01:53
  • Discussion started by Michael_Hutton
  • North Dakota, United States
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
Yes it should be a Ford 172 engine.
  • Posted 21 Feb 2021 03:22
  • Reply by duodeluxe
  • United States
duodeluxe

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Slough, United Kingdom Toyota Material Handling has announced two further additions to the BT Reflex reach truck range in the United Kingdom. Following the recent updates to the R, E and O-series...
Wisconsin Dells, WI, United States While many forklift brands are having to cope with 12- to 18-month delays in getting new trucks to customers, Big Joe claims to have plenty of stock ready to...

Forklift Diaries

Oil and sweat: a forklift technician's tale
Joe Zamora
Every challenge presents a learning opportunity for J.V. Equipment forklift technician Joe Zamora of Edinburg, Texas. He talks about his journey in materials handling so far.

Next Editorial Features

MH MANUFACTURERS IN EUROPE - 12th May
SAFETY INNOVATIONS - June
Slough, United Kingdom Toyota Material Handling has announced two further additions to the BT Reflex reach truck range in the United Kingdom. Following the recent updates to the R, E and O-series...
Ljungby, Sweden Sweden’s Camblift has launched its first product, a reachstacker that can be driven on clean energy – electric or diesel. Specifications are not revealed, but CEO Carl-Olof Eckerbom promises “high...

Forklift Diaries

Joe Zamora
Every challenge presents a learning opportunity for J.V. Equipment forklift technician Joe Zamora of Edinburg, Texas. He talks about his journey in materials handling so far.

Next Editorial Features

United Kingdom Bobcat has become the latest manufacturer to step up its used equipment sales, with the launch of Bobcat Certified, the company’s new certified pre-owned program. Following a successful pilot...
Sint-Niklaas, Belgium Doosan has launched the NXS Series, an enhanced value range of four-wheel diesel-powered counterbalance forklifts. The new line is positioned between the high-spec D25S-9, for heavy-duty applications, and the...

Forklift Diaries

Joe Zamora

Next Editorial Features