JLG 600S:
Electrical?

Starts and runs good until I try moving uphill or even on a slight grade with boom down, my level indicator light comes on. It won't even load itself on a low-bed trailer. I'm assuming it is something electrical, would you please tell me what is going on?

Thank you.
  • Posted 17 Jan 2021 08:40
  • Discussion started by LEJC
  • Maine, United States
LC

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Morfelden-Walldorf, Germany Denso Robotics has launched two new robot series that it claims will set a higher performance standard for robot use in demanding industrial applications. "The...
London, United Kingdom The UK's biggest telehandler hirer is further expanding its fleet with an order for GBP26 million (USD37 million) worth of JCB Loadall models. Ardent Hire...

Latest Jobs

San Francisco Bay Area, United States
Denver Colorado, United States
White House, Tennessee, United States
Peoria, IL, United States

Fact of the week

There are over 3000 varieties of potatoes in Peru: from wild potatoes and sweet potatoes (camote) to white potatoes (papa blanca) and purple potatoes (papa purpura). Peruvians have potatoes with every meal.
'The Knotted Gun' in Malmö, Sweden
This poignant sculpture of a gnarled weapon is a symbol of non-violence.

Latest Jobs

Baltimore, United States
Fort Smith, AR, United States
London, United Kingdom The UK's biggest telehandler hirer is further expanding its fleet with an order for GBP26 million (USD37 million) worth of JCB Loadall models. Ardent Hire...
Berkshire, United Kingdom The UK materials handling industry can look forward to a better 2021 but must remain resolute in the face of the ongoing pandemic and the...

Fact of the week

There are over 3000 varieties of potatoes in Peru: from wild potatoes and sweet potatoes (camote) to white potatoes (papa blanca) and purple potatoes (papa purpura). Peruvians have potatoes with every meal.
Brussels, Belgium The European Rental Association (ERA) has updated its 2020 Market Report, with new year-on-year estimates for rental activity, construction and GDP in each of the...
Germany There has been little change in the Top 10 forklift manufacturers list for 2019/20. A report by German magazine DHF shows Toyota still at the...

Latest Jobs

Denver Colorado, United States
Mt Pleasant, IA, United States

Fact of the week