Linde E16:
E16 error t501 l225 l861

Hello,
I have problem with forklift e16 386, no driving, no lifting, fault t501, l225, l861.
Please help
  • Posted 28 Oct 2020 00:58
  • Discussion started by dmitrii_p
  • Murmanskaya obl, Russia
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
I'm having something similar going on with my Hyundai. Does it have a seat safety, where you need to be sitting on the lift for it to move or lift...Im pretty sure it's the OPS switch/relay, there's also 2 fuses marked OPS UNIT/FINGERTIP.. check out those
  • Posted 3 Nov 2020 00:41
  • Reply by JimmyBeam
  • Delaware, United States
Never Sieze and PB'laster are your Friends!

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Semax's unique forklifts offer drivers maximum visibility when driving, loading, and unloading.
Machinery-onQ can help you list your machines for sale in minutes: SNAP a photo of your forklift, then LIST it instantly from your mobile phone. List my machine for...

Featured Business

Forkliftcenter B.V.
Forklifts, Reachstackers & Terminal equipment 1-60 tonnes
Hangcha leads the way in the development of Hydrogen Fuel Cell Forklifts in line with their mission to build a more environmentally sustainable world.
In 2021, BSLBATT designed 208 different styles of lithium battery module packages for customers and delivered more than 5,000 battery packs.

Featured Business

RAEDER-VOGEL
Innovative high-quality wheels and castors for the forklift industry.
EnerSys ® is transforming material handling operations with its high-performance NexSys ® iON batteries. Ideal for heavy-duty applications, the virtually maintenance-free batteries feature an integrated Battery Management System (BMS) to support...
Hangcha leads the way in the development of Hydrogen Fuel Cell Forklifts in line with their mission to build a more environmentally sustainable world.

Featured Business

Lift Tek Elecar
Global leader in the design and manufacture of masts, carriages, integral sideshifters & fork positioners.