Yale MPE060LCN24T2742EE:
Drive Unit Breakdown

We are in need of a breakdown of the drive unit for this model Yale. Serial # is A803N07423T. Specifically looking for the sealed bearing that sits in the drive unit housing located behind the brake drum. We might need more parts so a breakdown of the drive unit would be very helpful. Thank you.
  • Posted 21 Feb 2009 05:22
  • Discussion started by greg_b
  • Texas, United States
Showing items 1 - 3 of 3 results.
Yale used that gear case in many models and I sent pics from a ESC. The parts are the same. That bearing was updated to a sealed one and I put the part number and bearing # on the list.
  • Posted 21 Feb 2009 08:35
  • Modified 21 Feb 2009 08:38 by poster
  • Reply by mrfixit
  • New York, United States
Can you fax it to me? 972.687.1750. Thank you!!
  • Posted 21 Feb 2009 08:21
  • Reply by greg_b
  • Texas, United States
I've got that pic and part numbers. How you want it sent?
  • Posted 21 Feb 2009 08:17
  • Reply by mrfixit
  • New York, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Mumbai, India Konecranes and Larsen & Toubro (L&T), a large Indian multinational company, have signed a licensing agreement for the manufacturing and distribution of Konecranes port cranes in India, expanding Konecranes’ footprint...
Hamburg, Germany Jungheinrich has announced the acquisition of Indiana-based Storage Solutions group, a leading provider of racking and warehouse automation solutions, to gain enhanced access to the attractive US warehousing and...

Next Editorial Features

SMART ATTACHMENTS - Mar 2023
DRIVERLESS/AUTOMATED MATERIALS HANDLING - Apr 2023
Lancashire, United Kingdom UK third-party logistics provider Kammac has boosted its forklift fleet in a significant contract with Jungheinrich UK. The five-year rental fleet management deal will see Jungheinrich supply electric counterbalance...
Mumbai, India Konecranes and Larsen & Toubro (L&T), a large Indian multinational company, have signed a licensing agreement for the manufacturing and distribution of Konecranes port cranes in India, expanding Konecranes’ footprint...
Packaging Innovations & Empack, Featuring Contract Pack & Fulfilment, will be held at the NEC Birmingham on 15 & 16 February, 2023, and is free for attendees.
Automation solutions applied to the material handling world are continuously evolving. The latest technology development in Bolzoni has been to design and manufacture fully electric driven attachments to fit Automated Guided Vehicles.

Upcoming Events

March 20-23, 2023 - Chicago, United States
May 18-20, 2023 - Guangzhou, China
June 28-29, 2023 - Frankfurt am Main, Germany