Hyster E60XM-33:
Code 57

E60XM-33

I have code 57 "controller motor sensor input too low during running"

The book said to replace traction controller which I did. I hook the lap top up to it and reset to factory defaults and I still have the code 57. I have all hydraulics and I hook the motor cables to another motor and still get code 57.

I'm guessing loose or broken wire.

Any ideas thanks
  • Posted 25 Oct 2017 02:36
  • Modified 26 Oct 2017 01:47 by poster
  • Discussion started by nitetime
  • Michigan, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Lorette, France Following the example of Linde’s World of Material Handling, Haulotte hosted more than 120 customers from around the world at its recent Welcome Home event at its H3 headquarters...
Summerville, SC, United States Linde has extended its industrial truck family with the addition of the Series 1204 IC engine-powered truck, available in diesel and LPG and capable of moving heavier loads from...

Forklift Diaries

It’s personal: building connection and a positive safety culture at Koala Farms
Christine Stiles
With farming one of the most dangerous occupations in Australia, working as a QA and WHS manager at Koala Farms in Queensland is not without its challenges. According to Christine Stiles, getting to know people on a personal level is key.

Next Editorial Features

FLEET MANAGEMENT - September
CONTAINER HANDLING - November
Seattle, WA, United States A Washington State warehouse worker was killed when he was crushed between a forklift and a metal rack. According to the state Fatality Assessment and Control Evaluation Program (FACE...
Wilmington, MA, United States Locus Robotics has surpassed the one billion units picked milestone. This new achievement was attained just 59 days after Locus registered 900 million units picked. “Reaching our one billion...

Forklift Diaries

Christine Stiles
With farming one of the most dangerous occupations in Australia, working as a QA and WHS manager at Koala Farms in Queensland is not without its challenges. According to Christine Stiles, getting to know people on a personal level is key.

Next Editorial Features

Birmingham, United Kingdom Discussions at the recent IMHX event in Birmingham reflect the common concerns experienced by materials handling professionals in all markets. Mike Barton, managing director at exhibitor B&B Attachments, notes...
Seattle, WA, United States A Washington State warehouse worker was killed when he was crushed between a forklift and a metal rack. According to the state Fatality Assessment and Control Evaluation Program (FACE...

Forklift Diaries

Christine Stiles

Next Editorial Features