Crown WAVE60-118:
CODE 218

this fault code 218 appears, it seems not to detect the hand sensor. I appreciate your help.
  • Posted 6 Oct 2021 10:34
  • Discussion started by MANUFLOW
  • Mexico
Manuel Flores
Showing items 1 - 5 of 5 results.
Ok. Nice job!
  • Posted 12 Oct 2021 10:21
  • Reply by 1CrownTech
  • Washington, United States
If naval aviation were easy, we'd let the Air Force do it!
1crowntechnician@gmail.com
Thank you very much for your help, the problem was detected in the traction potentiometer and hand sensor (the lens was very dirty)
  • Posted 12 Oct 2021 10:15
  • Reply by MANUFLOW
  • Mexico
Manuel Flores
Send email to me and I will send it to you. My email is below n signature block.
  • Posted 12 Oct 2021 10:07
  • Reply by 1CrownTech
How do you recalibrate
  • Posted 12 Oct 2021 01:35
  • Reply by f_brun
  • Texas, United States
Try recalibrating the TXN CMD. If no fix and you checked your connectors then replace it and calibrate.
  • Posted 11 Oct 2021 14:46
  • Reply by 1CrownTech

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

LIFTTOP provides specifications for a new battery type for Korean forklifts as well as battery care tips.
Launch it repeat it repeat it, Launch it repeat it repeat it, Launch it repeat it repeat it, Launch it repeat it repeat it. Ask about our HIGH IMPACT, NO FUSS, advertising campaigns...

In the Virtual Expo

Integrated Warehouse Solutions
Integrated Warehouse Solutions is the innovative solutions leader when it comes to the fabrication and design of high-quality dock, warehouse and storage equipment.
Launch it repeat it repeat it, Launch it repeat it repeat it, Launch it repeat it repeat it, Launch it repeat it repeat it. Ask about our HIGH IMPACT, NO FUSS, advertising campaigns...
An innovative new safety device that dramatically reduces damage to stored goods, lift trucks, warehouse or distribution centre building infrastructure and storage systems is now available on Flexi Truck products.

In the Virtual Expo

Cascade Sensor Forks
Cascade Sensor Forks - perfect for fast-paced e-commerce applications and warehouse environments where ultimate visibility is needed. Available with several options to meet your specific needs.
LIFTTOP provides specifications for a new battery type for Korean forklifts as well as battery care tips.

In the Virtual Expo

Atex plugs and sockets by Miretti Group
New Atex plugs and sockets by Miretti Group are intended for trucks and handling vehicles operating in hazardous areas and an innovative, highly engineered and simple to use solution.