Hyster E65XN-40:
code 12332

I have a hyster e65xn-40 serial a268n07933k at one of our customers. I recently displayed code 12332. could not get a straight answer from dealer on meaning and definition of code. found that pump motor is twitching when code is being displayed. From past experience went to the motor speed sensor (encoder). swapped with another truck and it fixed the problem. Roughly 13 working hours later unit shut down again. Could not find the source of the problem. Next day truck worked like it never broke down. Roughly 35 working hours later unit goes down again. Was recommended to change out pump motor. Well i did that and 25 minutes later went down again. Can anyone out there please help. We now have a book coming on the unit but who knows when that will get here.
  • Posted 9 Dec 2014 13:02
  • Discussion started by will_j
  • Georgia, United States
Showing items 1 - 3 of 3 results.
Thanks I resolve my problem by changing the
DC to DC controler sevcon
  • Posted 7 Mar 2017 06:59
  • Reply by Mecanmax
  • Quebec, Canada
Brewski... Thank you for your help. After many attempts to diagnose the truck with the intermittent of it working and not working. Found that it was the dc to dc converter that was failing. Thanks for your help
  • Posted 16 Dec 2014 07:08
  • Reply by will_j
  • Georgia, United States
Code12332 is E hydraulic enable data incorrect. You need to check the operator presence switch and wiring and the enable relay. Also all related wiring to VSM. The enable relay circuit runs off of the 12 volt converter so that needs to be checked also.
  • Posted 10 Dec 2014 00:46
  • Reply by BREWSKI
  • Nebraska, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Nagano NUL120
Japan
Denmark
China
Denmark
United States Pennsylvania

Latest Jobs

Louisville, KY, United States
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Odessa, Texas, United States
Bessemer, Alabama, United States

Movers & Shakers

chief financial officer
Exotec, United Kingdom
vice president of operations
Flux Power, United States
president, North America
CNH Industrial, United Kingdom
Manager - Latin America
CHN Industrial, United Kingdom
United Kingdom Thorough Examination accrediting body CFTS is advising that we are heading into the perfect time of year to make sure essential equipment is not only safe but is in...
City of Industry, CA, United States Kalmar Ottawa has sold its 80,000th terminal tractor. The milestone terminal tractor was sold by Cal-Lift, a family-owned dealership established in 1964 that has represented the Ottawa brand across...

Your Focus

Stuart Taylor
Stuart Taylor
HC Forklift America Corporation (HCFA), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hangcha Group, is excited to announce the XH Series High Voltage Lithium-ion Pneumatic Forklift with a 26,000-36,000lb load capacity.
INTELLilight is a flexible lighting solution for work machines that can be adapted to the operators needs and to the environment with which they are working in.

Latest Jobs

Lubbock, Texas, United States
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Louisville, KY, United States

Fact of the week

The People's Choice Word of the Year 2022 as announced by Macquarie Dictionary was decided by Australia as "bachelor's handbag". The term refers to a takeaway roast chicken, often packaged in a small plastic bag with a handle which resembles a handbag. As it is prepared for immediate consumption, often favoured by a single person, it received this humorous colloquial name.