Silver State Forklift
  • Posted 1 Mar 2011 08:42
  • Discussion started by offroad72
  • Nevada, United States
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
Nissan K21 or K25 engine? Correct?

You can do it through the pedal.

Turn key on, wait three seconds.
Press and release the pedal five times within five seconds or less.
After the fifth release leave it up for seven seconds.
After the full seven seconds press it for a full ten seconds.

After ten seconds release the pedal and the dash display will flash error codes and hours (looks different then just the key on). This is how you know you got in.

After you're in, just hold the pedal down another full ten seconds to clear the fault codes. It should just flash hours if it is successful.

If at some point you screw up, reset the key and start over. The timing is very critical. Using a stopwatch or something may help.

Some codes IIRC can only be cleared with the laptop. I don't remember if this is one of them offhand.

FYI: Most Nissan cars use the same exact procedure for clearing ECM codes. My old Maxima and my Ex-GF's Pathfinder did.
  • Posted 3 Mar 2011 15:35
  • Modified 3 Mar 2011 15:36 by poster
  • Reply by justinm
  • New York, United States
New York, New York its a heluva town..you know that The Bronx is up..and I'm Brooklyn down

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Cascade Forks+ is a line of specialty forks that are changing the way people work. With special features that boost the potential of any forklift, Forks+ are here to bring you advanced material handling.
One of Combilift's most recent developments is the Combilift Xpress (Combi-XC), specifically designed for the quick horizontal movement of containers in a typical container terminal.

In the Discussion Forums

Movers & Shakers

president & CEO
Enerpac, United States
managing director, sales
Liebherr Container Cranes, Ireland
chief people officer
TVH, Belgium
head of operations
Walker Logistics, United Kingdom

In the Discussion Forums

Reducing waste may not always be easy but it's both environmentally and economically rewarding. Cat Lift Trucks discusses how a company can significantly reduce its environmental impacts.
One of Combilift's most recent developments is the Combilift Xpress (Combi-XC), specifically designed for the quick horizontal movement of containers in a typical container terminal.

Movers & Shakers

president & CEO
Enerpac, United States
managing director, sales
chief people officer
TVH, Belgium
head of operations
Find my next new, used or rental: ELECTRIC FORKLIFT PEDESTRIAN STACKER REACH TRUCK/STACKERS PALLET MOVER   Find machines 24/7 Login to Machinery-onQ, save your search preferences and receive matching...
BOLZONI AURAMO is at your side, providing damage-free handling solutions to the whole forest products logistic chain, and when it comes to Tissue paper rolls, Bolzoni Auramo has a dedicated clamp for gentle and smooth Tissue handling.

In the Discussion Forums

Movers & Shakers

president & CEO
Enerpac, United States
managing director, sales
chief people officer
TVH, Belgium
head of operations