Discussion:
Can Key Toyota BT

Hello,colleges!
In my own i have BT CanKey pn 7513225
I can enter in machine's service menu with it.
but i can't change parameters in this menu.
If somebody knows actual pn on latest canKey please wright me
Thanks!!!
  • Posted 8 Nov 2017 15:57
  • Discussion started by Sergmal90
  • Russia, Russia
with kind regard
SergMal

smal-90@mail.ru
Showing items 1 - 5 of 5 results.
Does anyone know the reason why BT RRE 180 enters the correct password but can't access it?
Usually we enter the password 1 and it works every time.
  • Posted 7 Jun 2021 14:04
  • Reply by namsang
  • Thailand
Parameter 101 is changeable on a RRE with the BT CAN key.

Some parameters require the truck to be switched OFF while others require the truck to be switched ON.
  • Posted 17 Nov 2017 08:04
  • Reply by Forkingabout
  • england, United Kingdom
Hello, BT RRE160. I want to thange 101 parameter(service interval)
  • Posted 15 Nov 2017 15:30
  • Reply by Sergmal90
  • Russia, Russia
with kind regard
SergMal

smal-90@mail.ru
On the newer BT equipment the FACTORY parameter settings can only be changed with TruckCom.

Its to try & stop untrained / unauthorised persons who have got hold of a BT CAN key changing important factory parameter settings.

Even with TruckCom, the control unit will also store the details of the device used to change the factory parameters.
  • Posted 12 Nov 2017 22:26
  • Reply by Forkingabout
  • england, United Kingdom
What model of this machine? and which parameter you want to change?
The best option is TruckCom software.
  • Posted 9 Nov 2017 07:37
  • Reply by Syed
  • Sindh, Pakistan
swasiquehussain at gmail dot com

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Biberach, Germany On 1 September 2021, Liebherr will hand over part of its tower cranes rental business to Hexagone Services S.A.S. The group has a fleet of...
Gold Coast, Qld, Australia The death of an elderly man involving a forklift at a Gold Coast workplace last week will not be investigated by Workplace Health and Safety...

Inside Forkliftaction

If there's one topic that seems to be dominating materials handling, it's automation.
The increasing interest in the application of technology to previously manual tasks is very evident in our news this week, with a report from a leading consultancy noting that automation "has arrived" in European warehousing.
We also
...Continue Reading

Next Editorial Features

1. PEDESTRIAN OPERATED FORKLIFTS & MOVERS – Sep 2021
2. FORKLIFT INNOVATIONS – Nov 2021

Inside Forkliftaction

If there's one topic that seems to be dominating materials handling, it's automation.
The increasing interest in the application of technology to previously manual tasks is very evident in our news this week, with a report from a leading consultancy noting that automation "has arrived" in European warehousing.
We also
...Continue Reading
Houston, TX, United States Mitsubishi Logisnext Americas has appointed Equipment Depot as its non-exclusive dealer for the Cat lift truck, Mitsubishi forklift and Jungheinrich brands across Wisconsin and Northern...
Guetersloh, Germany The VVA Group, part of Arvato Supply Chain Solutions, has modernised and expanded its distribution centre in Guetersloh during ongoing operations. An automated shuttle warehouse...

Next Editorial Features

Hazel Crest, IL Lanco International, parent company of Mi-Jack Products, Inc. of Hazel Crest, Illinois, has announced the sale of its Technical Services International (TSI), Hubert Line and...
Whitewater, WI, United States Blue Line Battery has appointed Jay Gardiner as regional director of sales. In his new role, Gardiner will drive revenue...

Inside Forkliftaction

We also
...Continue Reading

Next Editorial Features