Hyster S60FT:
camshaft position sensor

Hi everybody..Can someone help me please. We have a hyster forklift (s60ft) with a 2.2l propane engine that i believe is a mazda engine. the camshaft position sensor is bad. do i really have to replace the entire sensor plus the distributor? the part number inside is 19341614..the part number ont the outside is a mitsubishi tit40771 f2s8.. did mitsubishi make parts for mazda? i really dont want to pay $400 for the entire distributor if i can just change the inside..google is no help..impco cant tell me anything about it and the service shop just wants money.lol its a 2011 model if that helps..thanks in advance
  • Posted 5 Apr 2017 23:04
  • Discussion started by captech
  • Louisiana, United States
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
You may be able to match components but the assembly does not break down. You may need to buy the assembly.
  • Posted 5 Apr 2017 23:50
  • Reply by BREWSKI
  • Nebraska, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Melbourne, Vic, Australia Chinese manufacturer Hangcha has launched an Australian subsidiary, Hangcha Australia, following on from similar operations in Europe, South East Asia, the United States, Canada, the Netherlands and Mexico. The...
Singapore As Dematic celebrates reaching the milestone of 50 years of operations in Asia, there is a real optimism in the logistics automation and software company's Asia team about the...

In the Virtual Expo

The E-VER electric forklift from Konecranes
The award-winning E-VER electric forklift - developed with the customer in mind, using the latest eco-efficient technology, and powered by an efficient Li-ion battery suited for heavy-duty work.

Inside Forkliftaction

There's some optimism about the global economy from one of the world's leading banks, Deutsche Bank.
The bank's chief investment officer for Private Banking, Christian Nolting, is tipping mild recessions in Europe and the US for 2023, "but improving dynamics in Asia where supply chains are all but resolved". ...Continue Reading

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Load Lifter 2414-10
Canada Ontario
United States Pennsylvania
United States Pennsylvania
Japan
Canada Ontario

Upcoming Events

February 7-9, 2023 - Long Beach, California, United States
February 20-21, 2023 - Sydney, Australia
March 14 - 15, 2023 - Hamburg, Germany
March 28-29, 2023 - Coventry, United Kingdom

Movers & Shakers

chief financial officer
Exotec, United Kingdom
vice president of operations
Flux Power, United States
president, North America
CNH Industrial, United Kingdom
Manager - Latin America
CHN Industrial, United Kingdom
Broome, WA, Australia Australia's Kimberley Ports Authority has set a record for its heaviest crane lift, completing a 72 T lift from the vessel Normand Saracen . The lift involved INPEX cargo known...
Hamburg, Germany Parts giant TVH has selected the K├Ârber K. Motion Warehouse Management System (WMS) and K.Motion Warehouse Control System (WCS) for its warehouse automation. TVH will upgrade warehouses across five...

Upcoming Events

February 7-9, 2023 - Long Beach, California, United States
February 20-21, 2023 - Sydney, Australia
March 14 - 15, 2023 - Hamburg, Germany
March 28-29, 2023 - Coventry, United Kingdom