Hyster W45Z HD:
blinky code, 6,2

lift cuts out, and i get a 6,2 blinky code. Nothing on display. releasing the handle will reset, but it will promptly code again lifting. If I try lifting without putting handle in operating position, it will cut out and reset as soon as I release the lift button.
  • Posted 25 Aug 2021 09:55
  • Discussion started by Josh_G
  • Washington, United States
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
The controller has detected a motor encoder fault. Need to verify wires from encoder to controller are good. If the connector at the controller is good, need new encoder. Verify 5 volts at encoder using ground wire at same location. This way you verify positive and negative wires. The other two wires or return to controller to say how fast and which direction the motor is turning. Also, check fuse two connection as they will fail. Good luck.
  • Posted 3 Sep 2021 05:04
  • Reply by Fishmech
  • Virginia, United States
The hard to do we do right away. The impossible just takes a little longer.

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Fact of the week

Adopted in 1370 or earlier, the Danish flag is the oldest current flag of a sovereign state. The second oldest current flag design belongs to the Netherlands, first adopted in 1575 (in 1596 the orange was replaced with red).
Sing Me Your Name
In Kongthong, India, every person’s name is a unique song composed by their mother within a week of birth as part of a centuries-old tradition.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Terberg TT222
Denmark
China
United States Pennsylvania
Netherlands

Your Focus

Fact of the week

Adopted in 1370 or earlier, the Danish flag is the oldest current flag of a sovereign state. The second oldest current flag design belongs to the Netherlands, first adopted in 1575 (in 1596 the orange was replaced with red).
Sing Me Your Name
In Kongthong, India, every person’s name is a unique song composed by their mother within a week of birth as part of a centuries-old tradition.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Aichi SP12A
Japan
Japan
Netherlands
Canada Ontario
Japan

Your Focus

In the Discussion Forums

Fact of the week

Sing Me Your Name