Nissan USA CLS60LP:
2005 Nissan trouble starting cold but after running for a bit starts fine

I am having a starting issue with my lift i have changed the vaporizer/regulator i have changed the "MAP" sensor , i have even changed out the entire throttle body and carb from the intake up. All parts come off a lift that works great other than the motor knocks really bad when started. now on my lift that don't like to start none of this has made a difference in how it starts. i can use starting fluid into the breather at first and it will start and run and will maintain and run great, after i let it set and idle for 15 to 20 minutes i can shut it off and it will start right back up with no problems at all.. i am figuring that there is a valve that should be presenting a little charge of gas to the intake only at start up to help the motor crank but not sure.... can anyone help me out on this?
thanks Chris
  • Posted 7 Apr 2020 11:07
  • Discussion started by Chris_Mattingly
  • Kentucky, United States
Chris Mattingly

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Auckland, New Zealand Jungheinrich has acquired Industrial Truck Sales New Zealand Forklifts (ITS Forklifts) and established its 41st sales unit in New Zealand. The company will distribute its entire portfolio through the...
Slough, United Kingdom Toyota Material Handling has announced two further additions to the BT Reflex reach truck range in the United Kingdom. Following the recent updates to the R, E and O-series...

In the Virtual Expo

The renewed RAVAS Ergo Truck
The new, affordable, ergonomic alternative for a hand pallet truck to move and weigh heavy pallets over short distances. With electric drive and electric lift.
Logimat Hall 9 Booth F50.

Latest Jobs

Corpus Christi, United States
CHICAGO, United States
Waterloo, IA, United States
St. Louis, MO, United States

Fact of the week

Athletes in the ancient Olympic Games participated in the nude showing off their physical power and muscular physique as a tribute to the Greek God Zeus.
Memorium Nürnberger Prozesse - Nuremberg, Germany
A museum that chronicles the history of the Nuremberg Trials for Nazi war criminals in the building where the trials were once held.

Latest Jobs

White House, Tennessee, United States
Mason City, IA, United States
St. Louis, MO, United States
Las Vegas, NV, United States Nevada Occupational Safety and Health Administration is investigating after a forklift driver died. The incident, which occurred at a warehouse, involved the accidental flipping of a forklift. OSHA investigators...
United Kingdom Bobcat has become the latest manufacturer to step up its used equipment sales, with the launch of Bobcat Certified, the company’s new certified pre-owned program. Following a successful pilot...

In the Virtual Expo

Moffett Automated Storage High Density Automated Pallet Warehousing solutions
High-Density Automated Pallet Warehousing solutions. Increase density by up to 65% whilst maintaining optimum throughputs and pallet selectivity thanks to our four-directional taxi technology.
Logimat Hall 1 Stand OG21.

Fact of the week

Athletes in the ancient Olympic Games participated in the nude showing off their physical power and muscular physique as a tribute to the Greek God Zeus.
A museum that chronicles the history of the Nuremberg Trials for Nazi war criminals in the building where the trials were once held.
Frimley, United Kingdom Hyster has launched its new A Series forklift series, with the H2.0-3.5A internal combustion models now available.  The newly released models replace the Hyster Fortens and XT lift trucks...
Auckland, New Zealand Jungheinrich has acquired Industrial Truck Sales New Zealand Forklifts (ITS Forklifts) and established its 41st sales unit in New Zealand. The company will distribute its entire portfolio through the...

In the Virtual Expo

Moffett Automated Storage High Density Automated Pallet Warehousing solutions
High-Density Automated Pallet Warehousing solutions. Increase density by up to 65% whilst maintaining optimum throughputs and pallet selectivity thanks to our four-directional taxi technology.
Logimat Hall 1 Stand OG21.

Latest Jobs

Westville, United States
White House, Tennessee, United States
Louisville, Mississippi, United States

Fact of the week