With ever increasing focus on urban tunnel projects, robust tunnel design and construction continues to challenge the project owners, EPC contractors, and other stakeholders involved in cost effective tunnel projects.
The 6th annual Tunnel Design and Construction Asia 2015 conference will feature experts from regional tunnel projects to share the best practices in cost effective engineering and construction of urban underground projects.
Key Benefits of Attending Tunnel Design & Construction Asia 2015:
- Understand Best Practices in Procurement for cost effective design and construction of urban tunnel projects in Asia
- Understand the impact of urban tunnels on existing structures: Evaluating Potential Damage and Protecting Existing Structures
- Follow the regional metro rail tunnel and expansion through closer networking with the asset owners for design/tendering opportunities
- Understand the new solutions for cost effective geotechnical design in urban tunnelling conditions
- Get latest update in ground treatment techniques for cost efficient project execution
- Improve project and risk management perspectives through case studies from underground station construction