CCE Russia is the only targeted event in Russia and Eastern Europe delivering effective technologies, equipment and machinery to thousands of board producers with high demand and purchasing power from the region and wider CIS countries.
The premier show in Russia is supported by the industry most significant international show - CCE International (Germany), run by Mack Brooks, a part of Reed Exhibitions. CCE Russia 2020 will be co-located with PAP-FOR, the largest pulp and paper industry event in Russia and the Eastern Europe with more than 5400 professional visitors from 50 countries.
Exhibitors at CCE Russia cover the entire supply chain of the production and processing of corrugated and folding carton:
- Papers - corrugated and cartonboard
- Corrugating line, equipment and components
- Corrugated and carton converting machinery
- Design and CAD/ CAM
- Printing processes and equipment
- Cutting, creasing and die cutting equipment
- Ancillary equipment
- Materials handling and warehousing
- Pallet strapping and handling systems
- MIS and plant scheduling systems
- Waste extraction and baling