After extensive research, EP's
engineer can now launch a new electric stacker, ES10-10WA/12-12WA (with AC technology), to the global market. It represents a new trend and suits different needs.The special features are:Performance
- The innovative AC system offers quick response, accurate control, robust structure, excellent performance and longer battery service life.
- The innovative AC motor provides more power to maintain high speed with full loads. 8% gradeability provides increased power to climb docks and floor joints without lurching or stalling.
- World-class hydraulic power pack, with low noise levels, few vibration and excellent leak tightness, automatically adjusts the rate of decline whether loaded or unloaded, and ensures smooth lifting.
- The redeveloped tiller head ensures smooth and easy controls of all operation. All lifting and travelling operations are easily achieved by touching the button switches in the handle.
- Creep speed control, enabled when tiller/handle in vertical position, allows the operator to work more efficiently in confined spaces.
- The operating handle is on the side, allowing operators to work with greater vision.
- Explosion-proof valve installed under lifting cylinder, preventing the mast from going down quickly if the oil pipe is broken.
- Anti-skid braking system stops stacker roll-back on ramps.
- Lift limit switch, which mounted on top of mast, stops the hydraulic motor at maximum lift height to reduce unnecessary strain on the lift components and preserve battery life.
- The truck automatically switches to low speed mode when lifting higher than 0.5m, for more secure operations.
- One-piece lightweight service access top cover conveniently bolts on and off for easy access to all major and key components, reducing inspection and service time.
- Vertical motor ensures convenience inspection and maintenance of major components, for easier maintenance.
- Self-Diagnostics, provided through the digital display, allow easy trouble-shooting with the use of an external handset.
welcomes any inquiries. For more information, please visit www.ep-ep.com
or click to view the EP ShopFront