Omega Lift Manufacturing
a Canadian manufacturer of premium Rough Terrain Forklifts has recently added to its extensive product line of equipment with the addition of the UG Series.
The UG Series has been specifically engineered and manufactured to work in the harshest environments and handle extreme applications with very high duty cycles. The UG Series has been available for the last 18 month and has seen duty predominantly in mining and military.
The UG Series is available capacities from 6,000lbs. (2750kgs.) to 50,000lbs. (22,700 kgs) and is available in low profile configuration.
"In its basic form, the UG Series was designed to provide an extremely strong platform which can be specified to meet standards such as military, mining and energy", explains Nick Acocella, Director of Intentional Sales & Marketing for Omega Lift. "The UG Series also incorporates a very significant overbuild factor into the design, and uses globally available components to ensure excellent product support and parts supply and world wide."
The UG Series is truly a workhorse and suits those applications where conventional forklifts just don't stand up and downtime must be kept to an absolute minimum.
Some examples of the application specific features on the UG Series include:
- Four wheel or two-wheel steer configurations
- Modular assembly for installation underground or aircraft transport
- Low profile design
- Upgraded engine, transmission and axles for increased tramming speeds and longer life expectancy
- Increased cooling capacity for high duty cycle use
- Fail safe hydraulic system
- Independent front and rear braking circuits for service and emergency brakes
- Fire resistant multi-cable electrical system (12V or 24V)
- Full fire suppression system
- Stainless steel hydraulic and fuel tanks for corrosion protection
- Catalytic muffler
- Specialty rim and tire packages
The UG Series has undergone extensive testing for over one year to ensure robustness and is currently in use in many countries around the globe including Canada, Chile and Papua New Guinea and has received excellent reviews.Omega Lift Manufacturing Inc.
87 Simpson Road, Bolton, Ontario, Canada L7E 3R6