Forklift attachment manufacturer Bolzoni Auramo
has just presented the new range of Push Pulls. These attachments, specifically designed to handle goods with slipsheets instead of wooden pallets, are used in various industries such as food, beverage, glassware, building material, agricultural, paper, chemical and the automotive parts industry.
The new range includes the Dedicated Push Pull, for customers using exclusively slipsheeted loads and the Fork-Mounted Easy Rider Push Pull. Thanks to an extremely quick and effective new fitting system, the "EASY RIDER" offers the possibility to convert a conventional fork lift truck with forks into a specially equipped machine to handle loads on slip sheets. Increasing productivity without any compromise for safety.
To complete its proposal and suit the specific needs of the American market, Bolzoni Auramo has also developed the new Mark 55 Push Pull suitable for handling both slipsheeted loads and pallets.
Some special features allow this new range to be the solution to the most various handling needs:
- Wide windows in the push plate and gripper jaw allows for excellent visibility in both retracted and extended positions when clamping the slip-sheet.
- 4 degrees tilting faceplate, when fully extended, helps prevent any damage to the product.
- Gripper jaw is actuated by two cylinders, assuring a perfect force distribution on the clamping bar to help eliminated any damage to the slipsheet.
- Hydraulic system protected with steel cover and plastic wire wrapper.
- Pressure relief valve guarantees structure and load protection.
- The vertical position of the pad is adjustable should the pad becomes worn or damaged, resulting in less maintenance costs.
- Rubber-surfaced gripper bar for better slipsheet clamping.
- Pantograph actuated by two cylinders for better distribution of pushing and pulling forces.
- Grease fittings in pantograph mechanism group.
- Platens manufactured in high tensile steel, for stronger and thinner structure.
- Chamfered platen corners prevent tears in the slipsheet and damage to the product.
- Noiseless handling thanks to design optimization and end stroke shock absorber.
| || |
For more information please visit our web site: www.bolzoni-auramo.com
, and contact us
, or contact the nearest Bolzoni Auramo representative.Click here to view the Bolzoni Auramo Shopfront