The Material Handling Industry of America (MHIA) has released its comprehensive quarterly materials handling equipment manufacturing (MHEM) forecast that looks 12 months to 18 months ahead, forecasting possible changes in the materials handling and logistics marketplace.
The 30-plus page forecast includes:
- Content presented in the MHEM segment brief
- Economic cycle analysis
- Leading indicator analysis
- National Association of Business Economists' forecast
- Capital spending analysis and summary,
- MHEM forecast - domestic, imports, exports, consumption
The forecast is free to MHIA members who can access it via the MHIA website. MHIA members can also download the MHEM annual rate of change (ARoC) workbook (a business planning tool) free. The workbook is designed to be used with the MHEM forecast.
Non-members can purchase the forecast for USD195 from the Materials Handling Online Bookstore via the MHIA website. Non-members can also access the MHEM segment b rief via the MHIA website for an overview of the industry activity for the current quarter.
MHIA website:- www.mhia.org