The 9th edition of India Warehousing Show
is fully sold out and is ready to open doors for professionals in the field of warehousing and logistics from 20 - 22 June at Pragati Maidan, Delhi.
More than just a trade show, India Warehousing Show allows you to gain market insights, explore entry to new markets and expand your business network by offering you industry conferences - INDIA WAREHOUSING SUMMIT
and LAST MILE DELIVERY
with a focused workshop on 'I have a warehouse and I want to maximise profits' with added features like business matchmaking and VIP buyer programs.
Good reasons to be at India Warehousing Show 2019:
- Showcases a complete range of logistic and supply chain solutions
- Gives you an opportunity to expand your business network
- Chance to meet new buyers and sellers from India and overseas
- Gain knowledge and insights by attending collocated conferences and workshops
- Fix your meetings in advance by using our free online matchmaking service - GoConnect
The USP of India Warehousing Show has always been the perfect mix of buyers coming at the show. The show hosts buyers from 3PL/4PL/5PL companies, automobile, OEM, FMCG, electronics, warehouse owners & consultants, manufacturing units, retail companies, Government departments, e-commerce, textiles, pharma, Importers & Exporters, architects and consultants. This is an unmatchable congregation of industry leaders from these sectors in any show on logistics and thus makes IWS, the ultimate market place for warehousing, material handling and supply chain.
"The Indian warehouse market is projected to reach INR 968 Bn by 2024, growing annually at 10% .We are expecting India's share in the global trade to double in the next five years creating a positive impact on the warehousing market globally. Factors like the country's changing tax regime, growth across major industries such as automobiles, food, agriculture, pharmaceuticals, FMCG and the emergence of organized retail have supported the growth of the warehousing industry in India. We bring you the right platform to network with industry stalwarts and gain insights on this evolving sector which can help your businesses grow." shares Anuj Mathur, Chief Operating Officer - Reed Exhibitions India and Board of Director - Reed Manch Exhibitions.
The show is proudly supported by some renowned names in the industry - Indospace Development Management Pvt Ltd as Foundation Partner, Embassy Industrial Parks Pvt Ltd as VIP Partner, ESR Advisors India Pvt Ltd as Networking & Awards Partner, Gandhi Automations Pvt. Ltd. as Gold Partner, Kelley Material Handling Equipment India Pvt. Ltd. as Global partner, Nido Machineries Pvt Ltd as Comprehensive Solutions partner. In addition, Aaj Enterprises Pvt Ltd as our 3PL Partner, Grey orange India Pvt Ltd as Automation Partner, Racks and Rollers as Delegate Kit Partner, Honeywell International India Pvt Ltd as session partner and Warehouster Capital Advisors India Pvt Ltd as Warehouse Partner. The expo is supported by top associations such as AIDC Technologies Association of India, Supply Chain & Logistics Group (SCLG), All India Association of Industries (AIAI), Packaging Industries Association of India (PIAI), Consolidators Association of India (CAI), Indian Private Ports & Terminals Association (IPPTA), Container Freight Station Association of India (CFSAI), The Air Cargo Agents Association of India (AACAI), Association of Multi Modal Transport Operators of India (AMTOI), All India Transport Welfare Association (AITWA), Hydraulic Trailer Owners Association (HTOA), Defence and Strategic Industries Association (DISA), Association of Container Train Operators (ACTO), SME Chamber, MACCIA Maharashtra Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture, Air Cargo Agents Association of India (ACAAI).
A glimpse of what India Warehousing Show 2019 to offer:
Do not forget to pre-register. Pre-registration benefits include a complimentary copy of show catalogue.
For more information contact Mr Raj Pandey by email, or call +91-9873491071. Visit www.indiawarehousingshow.com.
- Over 264+ exhibitors from across the globe will display their product and solutions at the show. Prime countries include India, Italy, Germany, Dubai, Malaysia, Switzerland, China, Singapore, USA, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Netherlands, Sweden and many more
- Over 85 first time exhibitors will be displaying their latest solutions
- Over 70+ product launches by leading companies
- More than 300+ live demos of material handling, storage, racking, AIDC, automation, warehouse infrastructure solutions, software and other solutions.
- India's leading intra-logistics conference, India Warehousing Summit will take place on 20th June and the second day 21st June we have Last Mile Delivery Conference parallel with India Warehousing Show. This two-day session will hosts key industry decision makers and stakeholders
- India Warehousing Show is set to bring for its participants, Warehouse Excellence Awards presented by ESR Advisors India Pvt Ltd. These awards are an initiative to recognise and appreciate companies that are constantly evolving themselves in terms of upgrading their technologies, equipment, automation solutions, etc.
- GoConnect-A hassle-free and organised business matchmaking platform for the visitors to pre-fix meetings with the exhibitors.
- Workshop at The Spiritz Café on June 21, 2019 from 1600 hours onwards
- Exclusive VIP Buyer programme in which leading officials and industry experts will be hosted as VIPs and offered exclusive services and access to the show.