BodyGuard™ "i-Tag" warning system reduces risk of collision between forklifts and pedestrians. The system helps lower risk of collision by providing a highly visible indication and human voice audible warning when someone is detected too close to the vehicle.Features:
Moving vehicles and pedestrians do not mix.
- Convenient attachment of "Tags" by lanyard around neck or belt clip.
- High visibility LED warning
- Clear audible human voice alarm advises driver of risk. "Look Out! Person detected"
- Detection zone adjustable from 0-2m to around 0-7m from sensor
- Easy installation and use. No calibration or programming required
- Swivel mount arm enables easy installation of alert unit to roof, side support arms or dash.
- Slimline, rugged enclosure is weatherproof.
- Suits 12 and 24V Electrical systems
How it works:
BODYGUARD "i-Tag" SYSTEM COMPONENTS.
Staff and visitors must wear a small lightweight "Tag" unit. (Around neck and belt lanyard options).
"i-Tag" detector and alert unit must be installed onto vehicles. (Magnetic mounting).When a person is detected within the zone of the detector (4-5m typical), the alert unit will provide both audible and visual warning for the driver. The driver can then control the vehicle to avoid an accident.
The system effectively lowers risk in the workplace by increasing driver awareness of people close to their vehicle. Until a person is detected, the system is non-invasive and does not interfere with normal driver activity or slow down the work process.
The system requires no adjustments or maintenance (apart from replacing Tag batteries approximately every 2 years).
The system operates in poor visibility conditions, smoke, dust and rain. The Tag orientation has minimal effect on system performance.Orbit Communications:
E: send a message
T: +61(2) 43 554 554
For more company and product information Click to view the Orbit's ShopFront