offers a popular and low cost solution to pack or unpack containers with a forklift.
The CRN65 Container Access Ramp
is designed for bridging into standard containers from ground level.
- The ramp features a self-levelling lip that allows for full load capacity when on slightly uneven ground.
- The footing folds up to allow access to the fork pockets for deployment by forklift. Hand grip loops are also provided.
- The ramp secures to the container and is manufactured to Australian Standards.
- The standard finish is enamel painted Safety Yellow.
- The CRN65 ramp can also be used for vehicle loading from a raised dock.
| ||Safe Working Load:|| 6500 kg|
| ||Unit Weight:|| 275 kg|
| ||Width:|| 2200 mm|
| ||Length:|| 2000 mm|
| ||Fork Pocket Size:|| 165 x 60 mm|
| ||Fork Pocket Centres:|| 775 mm|
Contact us for a wider range of low level and truck height container ramps
.Forklift Traders Pty. Limited - www.flt.com.au
International phone: +61 2 9897 5111
From Australia, phone: 1800 688 788
From New Zealand, phone: 0800 93 8000