- Motion+ Fleet offers a complete, web-based, forklift battery fleet and charger management package
- Guarantees optimization of battery consumption and productivity, ultimately improving warehouse efficiency and cost savings
- Exide Technologies has invested in one of the major cloud suppliers, to ensure data protection, easy access for site managers and simple user management
- Motion+ Fleet is the star of the upcoming new Motion+ Smart Tools series
Gennevilliers, France (20/01/2022) – Exide Technologies is all too aware of the demands and expectations placed on warehouses; imagine the scenario then when a forklift battery runs flat unexpectedly or suddenly encounters a technical issue – frustrating, annoying, costly: any of those may spring to mind – but those hindrances needn’t occur any longer, thanks to Motion+ Fleet.
The new cloud-based, fleet management tool takes away the stress and uncertainty, transforming blind logistics into detailed and intelligent data gathering. Users don’t need to use their gut instincts; instead, they can use real-time facts to make decisions on battery use and charging – from anywhere in the world!
- The user can monitor the real-time condition and status of individual batteries, like running times, amp usage and load, with easy-to-read traffic light style reports
- If a battery isn’t working at its peak performance, alerts will be automatically generated and sent by e-mail
- Motion+ Fleet also anticipates a possible and imminent issue. This means the user can take immediate action and avoid disruption
- Users can monitor and control their site’s energy consumption
- Motion+ Fleet is a solution to optimize total cost of ownership, simplify processes and prevent errors
- Perfect for logistic, food, aviation, and manufacturing industries
More than a fleet management tool
Sounds good so far, right? Motion+ Fleet doesn’t stop there – it goes much further! Complete digitalization of data not only allows users to control the site’s operation from one place, but, thanks to the expertise of a leading cloud supplier, it also protects the security of their assets.
Additionally, users can manage energy consumption at a certain time and rate, e.g. by avoiding energy peaks; therefore, they can stabilize their costs and bolster efficiency.
What’s more, Motion+ Fleet is offered in three different packages: Essential, Premium and Ultimate. This way, all types of customers – with small to large fleets, either in a single or multiple sites – can take advantage of the benefits of the tool.
The Ultimate package, for example, is perfect for businesses with many sites, as it gives the customer the choice of managing an unlimited number of chargers – an offer no other company can match Exide Technologies with!
After a decade of developing fleet management systems, providing customers around the world with premium products and offering professional and helpful customer service in the process, Exide Technologies is well-placed to exceed expectations and provide a solution that customers not only want but actually need!
"Let the system do the hard work”
Magnus Ohlsson, Motive Power Business Director EMEA at Exide Technologies, said: “This is a great opportunity for customers to take ownership of their warehouse and be aware of what is happening, just with a few clicks – no matter where they are!
“Motion+ Fleet enables customers to manage the efficiency of their warehouse, no surprises, so they can sit back and let the system do the hard work.”
Don’t just take our word for it!
Enough from us, though, how about hearing from a customer that has already energized their business with Motion+ Fleet in their own setting?
A leading dealer of sanitary, heating and bathroom supplies has put Motion+ Fleet through its paces; a company spokesperson has spoken glowingly about the impact the tool has made:
“Thanks to Motion+ Fleet, we have been able to monitor and plan our new battery orders much better and have not ordered batteries unnecessarily, thereby saving money.”
A whole new suite of Motion+ Smart Tools
Globalization is shaping the world; warehouse managers are faced with the challenge of rethinking the efficiency of their business. To achieve this, they need flexible intralogistics solutions at the highest level to solve tomorrow’s tasks today.
Exide Technologies is working on new, modern products and solutions, so customers can continue to keep pace as the world evolves. Motion+ Fleet is the flagship product of the upcoming new Motion+ Smart Tools series, designed to give customers innovative digital and cloud-based solutions, as well as other value-added tools and services around industrial batteries and chargers.
For more information, visit www.exidegroup.com/eu/en/product/motion-fleet.
Get in touch