In a world of diverse logistics challenges, Cascade
offers versatile materials handling solutions to improve productivity throughout the supply chain. From weighing products to all-electric AGV attachments that provide revolutionary energy efficiency, Cascade is constantly innovating and incorporating state-of-the-art technologies into our industry-leading solutions. Cascade will bring you up close and virtual with some of these latest innovations from April 12th-16th at ProMatDX, this year's digital tradeshow for materials handling. Join us at PromatDX for our two product demonstrations where we'll dive into application potential for two groups of our latest forks and attachments: Smart Solutions and Warehousing & Logistics Solutions.
The Future's at Your Fingertips with Cascade Smart Solutions
Monday, April 12th 1:45pm-2:00pm CDT
Integrated technologies are improving materials handling at every turn, and Cascade has a suite of smart solutions that are ready to revolutionize your workflow. During this product demo, we'll showcase a few select offerings that offer easy ways to achieve improved productivity, including:
Solutions for Warehousing and Logistics: Maximize your Throughput
Wednesday, April 14th 10:30-10:45am CDT
- A preview of Cascade's new, patented compact weighing integral unit - the first of its kind in mobile weighing technology. If you're looking to weigh products on the go within your shipping and distribution facility, this is a product you won't want to miss.
- The Electric Sideshifter from the Cascade Electrix™ line of attachments. This advanced sideshifter is 90% more energy efficient than a standard hydraulic sideshifter, plus the fully electric system also eliminates the need for hydraulic components, reducing the overall cost of the truck/attachment combination and helping improve system efficiency. Diagnostic sensors built into the actuators provide truck telematics systems with fork speed and positioning data, along with parameters that can be used for predictive maintenance.
- Cascade Sensor Forks, which provide new levels of precision handling with their fork tip digital camera and sensor package, which communicate via Wi-Fi to a truck-mounted display. The live video feed gives operators increased awareness of fork positioning, even under low-light conditions, leading to more efficient load handling and reduced product damage.
Cascade products help forklift operators handle a wide range of product types quickly and efficiently, keeping up with the fast-paced demands of the supply chain. In this product demo, attendees will get an in-depth look at some of our most flexible and reliable attachments for logistics users:
- Cascade's Multiple Load Handlers with RapidSync are our latest advancement in multiple load handling. This product allows you to move palletized loads even faster, allowing you to get more product out the door. It offers ultra-fast fork speeds with open and close cycle times up to 35% faster than other models on the market, along with perfect fork synchronization for quickly adjusting the attachment to your needs. Not having to reset forks reduces energy consumption and increases efficiency for operators.
- The rugged, reliable J-Series Carton Clamps are the answer for a wide range of applications, from boxed goods, consumer electronics, appliances and more. We'll highlight options that optimize your clamp's performance, like Talon Pads and our popular damage reduction solution, Hydraulic Force Control. The versatility of the J-Series Carton Clamps allows drivers to work quickly and confidently no matter the load.
- Finally, Cascade-KOOI Reachforks® will demonstrate a simple way to add versatility to your forklift. Operators are able to easily adjust fork length for handling varying pallet sizes or even two pallets at once, increasing productivity without having to expand your truck fleet. With Reachforks, you can also make use of space-saving strategies like double-deep racking. Cascade-KOOI Reachforks® are available in North America and Asia-Pacific.
These presentations are a great opportunity to learn about the features and designs that make Cascade attachments truly powerful solutions. The product demos include a live Q&A portion, so our Cascade team will have an opportunity to answer any additional questions. We're looking forward to connecting and having you join us at ProMatDX this April. Visit dx.promatshow.com
to find out about the free attendee registration, make sure to add to your calendar the Cascade product demos listed at the times below. Once you are registered as an attendee, you can access this information through the Cascade showcase page here
For more company and product information visit the Cascade ShopFront.
About Cascade Corporation:
Established in Portland, Ore. in 1943, Cascade Corporation is the global leader in the design, manufacturing and marketing of lift truck attachments, forks and related technologies and a leader in quality attachments for the construction industry. Cascade's unmatched service, support and expertise, combined with advanced damage reduction technologies, flexible manufacturing, short lead times and high-quality products, strengthen the company's position as the premier supplier to the material handling industry. For more information visit www.cascorp.com.
- Monday, April 12th 1:45pm-2:00pm CDT - The Future's at Your Fingertips with Cascade Smart Solutions
- Wednesday, April 14th 10:30-10:45am CDT - Solutions for Warehousing and Logistics: Maximize your Throughput