Crown RR5210-35:
Wrench Light. No movement. Event Code 364

First lift.

The warehouse manager who was dealing with it claimed it worked. Wouldn't drive when time came for it to be picked up, but at least the forks moved. Now nothing moves. Don't really have any recourse since it was purchased at auction, so I'll likely be hiring someone to service it.

Majority of codes in the log are 364; 374 comes up a couple times; and 327 is in there once. I can't find a clear answer to those codes directly pertaining to this model. Do they differ between Crown models?

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated
  • Posted 22 Dec 2021 11:42
  • Discussion started by Burnt_Out_Bulb
  • British Columbia, Canada
Showing items 1 - 6 of 6 results.
All sorted! The lift and drive motors needed a serious cleaning. The drive motor needed its brushes replaced and the drive encoder needed replacement.
Everything is working fine now.
Thanks for the help!
  • Posted 25 Jan 2022 05:29
  • Reply by Burnt_Out_Bulb
Mark
It is a problem with your drive motor circuit but not necessarily the motor. I need SN, ac or dc drive motor and software version.
Send me an email to my address. It is in my signature block.
  • Posted 23 Jan 2022 05:01
  • Reply by 1CrownTech
  • Washington, United States
1crowntechnician@gmail.com
Fully charged doesn't really mean anything, we need a voltage reading. I would start by checking the drive motor. Check brushes to make sure they aren't completely worn down, also that the brush holders are not loose. Make sure the armature (where brushes contact) has nice copper color, if its pitted and burnt you will need to get the armature stoned, or replaced
  • Posted 19 Jan 2022 01:29
  • Reply by Triggs
  • California, United States
Battery is fully charged and watered. Problems persist as in original post
  • Posted 18 Jan 2022 06:41
Mark
I didn't see it at the time, but it's been at half capacity since. We haven't been able to get an electrician in to connect the charger so we haven't been able to charge it yet and I can't confirm if it's been watered, but I will check.

Thanks!
  • Posted 30 Dec 2021 05:06
Mark
What is your battery voltage while raising? Is it fully charged and watered? That's the first thing to check.
  • Posted 23 Dec 2021 16:10
  • Reply by 1CrownTech
  • Washington, United States
1crowntechnician@gmail.com

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Sint-Niklaas, Belgium Doosan has launched the NXS Series, an enhanced value range of four-wheel diesel-powered counterbalance forklifts. The new line is positioned between the high-spec D25S-9, for heavy-duty applications, and the...
Lexington, KY, United States Clark Material Handling Company has launched the S40-60 IC pneumatic forklift.  Built in capacities of 8,000 to 12,000 lb. (3,600 – 5,400 kg), this latest addition to the S-series was...

In the Virtual Expo

Bolzoni Easy-FORCE-C Clamping Force Control System
The new Easy-FORCE-C: with a simple touch screen selection the system automatically sets the clamping pressure and Fleet Managers have remote control in real time.
LogiMAT Hall 10 Stand D51.

Latest Jobs

Louisville, Mississippi, United States
Waterloo, IA, United States
Westville, United States
Corpus Christi, United States

Next Editorial Features

MH MANUFACTURERS IN EUROPE - 12th May
SAFETY INNOVATIONS - June

Latest Jobs

St. Louis, MO, United States
Westville, United States
CHICAGO, United States
Ljungby, Sweden Sweden’s Camblift has launched its first product, a reachstacker that can be driven on clean energy – electric or diesel. Specifications are not revealed, but CEO Carl-Olof Eckerbom promises “high...
Auckland, New Zealand Jungheinrich has acquired Industrial Truck Sales New Zealand Forklifts (ITS Forklifts) and established its 41st sales unit in New Zealand. The company will distribute its entire portfolio through the...

In the Virtual Expo

The Semax P40L-E
The Semax P40L-E is the ultimate machine when handling paper reels up to 4t. In-built extension, unbeatable visibility and compact format are standard features.
Logimat Hall 10 Stand G75.

Next Editorial Features

Slough, United Kingdom Toyota Material Handling has announced two further additions to the BT Reflex reach truck range in the United Kingdom. Following the recent updates to the R, E and O-series...
Lexington, KY, United States Clark Material Handling Company has launched the S40-60 IC pneumatic forklift.  Built in capacities of 8,000 to 12,000 lb. (3,600 – 5,400 kg), this latest addition to the S-series was...

In the Virtual Expo

Bolzoni Auramo Paper Roll Clamp - Model AR
AR series paper roll clamps offer superior visibility, higher rotating speed and are highly operator-friendly. To further reduce TCO, equip the clamp with new FORCE-MATIC fully mechanical pressure control system.

Latest Jobs

Westville, United States
Louisville, Mississippi, United States
Corpus Christi, United States

Next Editorial Features