Hyster ??:
truck stopped working when i was operating

so the reach truck i was using just cut out while i was traveling along, the brakes stopped working and the truck didnt stop until i hit a wall. i wasnt going anymore than 5kmh.

what would of caused this to happen? i had to turn the truck off and on again in order to get it to move and it has been ok since?

any ideas on why this would of happened? there was a spanner on the dash but since i started and turned this off again it has gone.

many thanks,
James
  • Posted 22 Feb 2020 01:42
  • Discussion started by james_wilson
  • Suffolk, United Kingdom
J.Wilson
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
go into the diagnostics and check the error codes (if you have access to the maintenace menu's. Error history should reveal the last error if it is a stored code.

let me ask, when you are driving can you hear any clicking coming from the drive motor while driving? (kinda like cards in the spokes of a bicycle wheel sorta sound?)
  • Posted 23 Feb 2020 06:37
  • Reply by swoop223
  • North Carolina, United States
You've been swooped!
swoop223@gmail.com

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Bada 20DS
Italy
Canada Ontario
United States Pennsylvania

Forklift Diaries

Oil and sweat: a forklift technician's tale
Joe Zamora
Every challenge presents a learning opportunity for J.V. Equipment forklift technician Joe Zamora of Edinburg, Texas. He talks about his journey in materials handling so far.

Latest Jobs

Westville, United States
Louisville, Mississippi, United States
St. Louis, MO, United States
Waterloo, IA, United States

Fact of the week

Athletes in the ancient Olympic Games participated in the nude showing off their physical power and muscular physique as a tribute to the Greek God Zeus.
Memorium Nürnberger Prozesse - Nuremberg, Germany
A museum that chronicles the history of the Nuremberg Trials for Nazi war criminals in the building where the trials were once held.

Latest Jobs

Westville, United States
Mason City, IA, United States

Tusk 350CGH20
Canada Ontario
Japan

Forklift Diaries

Joe Zamora
Every challenge presents a learning opportunity for J.V. Equipment forklift technician Joe Zamora of Edinburg, Texas. He talks about his journey in materials handling so far.

Fact of the week

Athletes in the ancient Olympic Games participated in the nude showing off their physical power and muscular physique as a tribute to the Greek God Zeus.
A museum that chronicles the history of the Nuremberg Trials for Nazi war criminals in the building where the trials were once held.

Nissan L01M15J
Netherlands

Forklift Diaries

Joe Zamora

Latest Jobs

Mason City, IA, United States
Waterloo, IA, United States

Fact of the week