Toyota 7FBMF25:
troubleshooting

Appears on the screen 17 / 2 when you squeeze the handle it appears E0: Can someone help? What's the problem?
  • Posted 19 Feb 2011 10:30
  • Modified 19 Feb 2011 10:31 by poster
  • Discussion started by mladen_e
  • BiH, Bosnia and Herzegovina
mladjobubi@hotmail.com
Showing items 1 - 4 of 4 results.
I am getting the same error, that is F0-1. Lifting, tilt and sideshift works fine. No traction and no steering. Lifter model is 7FBMF25 and serial number 11878 (year 2004 and 80 Volts)
Can any help on this regard?
Thank you in advance.
my email is bjornciantar(at)gmail(dot)com
  • Posted 20 Jun 2019 01:21
  • Modified 20 Jun 2019 01:21 by poster
  • Reply by bjorn_c
  • Malta
MY SCREEN gives this message : f0-1 [h] 11950 hours
and it stop moving only the folk that works please help mine is 7fbmf25
  • Posted 28 Nov 2013 22:27
  • Reply by mahmoud_t
  • Baltem, Ecuador
Crane moves very slow.How to fix it?
mladjobubi(at)hotmail(dot)com
TOYOTA
MODEL 7FBMF25
please toyzilla help me if you know how to fix it
  • Posted 20 Feb 2011 21:22
  • Modified 21 Feb 2011 01:24 by poster
  • Reply by mladen_e
  • BiH, Bosnia and Herzegovina
mladjobubi@hotmail.com
what's your email
  • Posted 19 Feb 2011 12:29
  • Reply by toyzilla
  • Texas, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Xcmg XLF160
China
China
Japan
Canada Ontario
Netherlands

In the Virtual Expo

Tailift Z-Series lithium-battery electric forklifts
With a lifting capacity of 3,500 - 7,000 lbs and small turning radius, the Z-Series is built specifically to meet the needs of warehouses, distribution centers, and manufacturing facilities.

Latest Jobs

Lincoln, NE, United States
Le Mars, IA, United States
Philadelphia, Mississippi, United States
Ghent, Kentucky, United States

Latest Jobs

Sioux Falls, SD, United States
Melbourne, Australia
Lincoln, NE, United States
Albion, MI, United States Caster Concepts has announced a 16,000 sqft. (1,500 sqm) USD2 million expansion at its headquarters in Central Michigan. The expansion will accommodate a larger engineering department, additional floor space...
Mumbai, India Konecranes and Larsen & Toubro (L&T), a large Indian multinational company, have signed a licensing agreement for the manufacturing and distribution of Konecranes port cranes in India, expanding Konecranes’ footprint...

Featured Business

Hawker Powersource, Inc.
HAWKER® offers a range of hybrid motive power solutions customized to adapt as your operation's needs change.
"Thanks to our advertising with Forkliftaction, we were able to find new distributors for our disruptive proximity warning solution". Andreas Geamanu Global Sales & Marketing, Lopos Whatever your objective, we...
Automation solutions applied to the material handling world are continuously evolving. The latest technology development in Bolzoni has been to design and manufacture fully electric driven attachments to fit Automated Guided Vehicles.

In the Virtual Expo

NL Series 4.0T-mini 5.0TLi-ion Battery Forklift from UN Forklifts
UN Forklift's new 4.0T-mini 5.0TLi-ion Battery Forklift is part of their NL Series, using UN's internal combustion design with the tough chassis, frame, counterweight and mast.

Latest Jobs

Philadelphia, Mississippi, United States
Lexington, United States
Ghent, Kentucky, United States