Toyota 7FD40:
Toyota 02-7FD40 Mast lifted very slow.

Dear all, I'm having this issue of the mast rising very slow. Anyone can help me on this?
TIA
  • Posted 30 Dec 2021 15:55
  • Discussion started by Esmund
  • Singapore
Showing items 1 - 2 of 2 results.
Dear Sir,
Well noted. Will check.
Thanks
  • Posted 4 Jan 2022 17:07
  • Reply by Esmund
  • Singapore
I read your problem I would check the hyd pressure to see if it is in spec l would think it should be around 2600 psi it is possible you have a weak hyd pump
  • Posted 1 Jan 2022 14:13
  • Reply by Scott_
  • Pennsylvania, United States
Scott

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Bolzoni has recently delivered more than 70 RC-F rotators, designed for foundry operations, to a Russian leading company in the global aluminium industry.
Semax's unique forklifts offer drivers maximum visibility when driving, loading, and unloading.

Special Feature

Latest Jobs

Corona, United States
Brookfield, United States
New Orleans (Metro), United States
Indianapolis, United States

Next Editorial Features

1. REDUCING ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT - Feb/Mar 2022
2. MH MANUFACTURING IN EUROPE - Apr/May 2022

Latest Jobs

Indianapolis, United States
Odessa, Texas, United States
Corona, United States
Mason City, IA, United States
Semax's unique forklifts offer drivers maximum visibility when driving, loading, and unloading.
The Big Logistics Diversity Challenge - a team-building event open to the logistics industry - will take place on 23 June, 2022 at Newark Showground in the heart of the East Midlands

Special Feature

Next Editorial Features

EnerSys ® is transforming material handling operations with its high-performance NexSys ® iON batteries. Ideal for heavy-duty applications, the virtually maintenance-free batteries feature an integrated Battery Management System (BMS) to support...
Motion+ Fleet by Exide Technologies offers a complete, web-based, forklift battery fleet and charger management package that guarantees optimization of battery consumption and productivity to improve warehouse efficiency and cost savings.

Special Feature

Latest Jobs

Philadelphia, Mississippi, United States
Odessa, Texas, United States
Corona, United States
Brookfield, United States

Next Editorial Features