Ads
News service and business centre for materials handlingHOME
DISCUSSION FORUMS : Forkliftaction.communicate
Benefit TCM forklift
  • Joei
  • Kepri, Indonesia
Does anyone know what tcm forklift offer benefit for their customers/user ??

as we know Toyota offer SAS system and how about TCM forklift ? The Reliability ?? The technology ? safety system ?
  • Posted 4 Mar 2007 10:21 PM
Total replies: 5. Showing items 1 - 5 of 5 results.
Replies
Unsure of your question.

Operator training is the safest thing any employer can do to make any machine safe in the work place.

If you want total operatorless systems, look at Auto Guided Vehicle Sysetms.

Regards

Lift Trucks all the same, just painted different colors.
Doc
Email: kulsh@forkliftservice.net
  • Posted 22 Mar 2007 11:22 AM
  • Joei
  • Kepri, Indonesia
No,I mean what benefit that TCM offer their truck to us as user if we would like purchase
  • Posted 24 Mar 2007 05:10 PM
  • Rasmus
  • New Jersey, United States
If you are looking at their new models the #1 feature is their transmission. TCM builds their own and it has been bullet proof and quiet. They went back to installing their own design transmissions after going with Aishin (with cast iron casing) in the previous model which was a mistake. Toyota still uses the Aishin trans (with aluminum casing) and they are paying for it. It's hard to compare engines because just about every manufacturer is using the same one (Nissan K-Engine). They have more power ant torque than Toyota's engine and way better fuel consumption than Hyster and Yale.

No one can be told what the Matrix is, you have to see it for yourself.
  • Posted 2 May 2007 05:18 AM
I am a TCM man for the past 16 years and TCM offers world class forklifts. They are designed properly for materials handling use. No more / no less. They offer total logistics systema based on reliability, dependability and after sales service. In the Philippines TCM is the undisputed leader in the industry. Why? Because they have complete line of genuine spare parts and unparalleled after sales service. SAS is not applicable in Philippine operation, even the exclusive distributor of Toyota here in the Philippines is not offering the SAS because it is not applicable in the Philippine operation. I think it is a case to case advantage per region, but here it is more on choosing the right distributor for the right forklift.
  • Posted 2 Jul 2007 09:37 AM
  • • Modified 2 Jul 2007 09:39 AM by poster
I guess Toyota is not offering it's SAS here in the Phlippines mainly because of the price. They want to be at par with TCM in terms of pricing. But in terms of quality, as far as I'm corcerned TCM is far beyond the line. TCM got the #1 here in RP because of his Isuzu C240 engine. BUt since C240 is now being phased out in japan, i guess TCM needs another engine that can be as good as it's C240.
  • Posted 19 Jul 2007 07:35 PM
Total replies: 5. Showing items 1 - 5 of 5 results.

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help!

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Ads
©Forkliftaction.com
Forkliftaction Media Pty Ltd
PO Box 1439
Milton QLD 4064
Australia
Contact Forkliftaction.com
About Forkliftaction
The Forkliftaction Team
Privacy Policy
Site Map
Help
Business Directory
Discussion Forums
Industry News
Events Calendar
Jobs & Resumes
Photo Galleries
Blog articles
Our Bloggers

Industry Brands
Company Index
Regions & Countries
Machinery-onQ.com

Advertise on Forkliftaction
Editorial Features / Calendar
Featured Businesses
Past News Editions
Industry Associations
Storing your login information automatically.

When you select the 'Remember me' option, your login information will be stored on your computer in the form of a cookie. When you visit Forkliftaction.com again, the stored login information will be retrieved automatically and you will not have to submit your login parameters (email address and password) each time you want to visit our members-only pages.

A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. A cookie can't read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. Cookies do not damage your system.

x