Discussion:
Looking for work..

Hi im an I.T.S.S.A.R Instructor CAT 1 with 8 years experience looking for work in the buckinghamshire area......
  • Posted 9 Nov 2011 03:48
  • Discussion started by ZZJASEZZ
  • BUCKINGHAMSHIRE, United Kingdom
RTITB F.L.T/MHE INSTRUCTOR/MANUAL HANDLING INSTRUCTOR.
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
Hi

Send me an email I may have some work coming up on customers sites on that area.
  • Posted 12 Aug 2012 02:25
  • Reply by AceT
  • Hampshire, United Kingdom
www.acetrainers.co.uk

Forklift & Driver CPC Training Service's

Transport Consulant Service's

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Rebo Systems has developed a unique in-house label printer that can effectively satisfy all your demands for signs and labels on your materials handling equipment.
“…I'm happy to report that we recently appointed an ideal candidate who found us via the Forkliftaction ad. This speaks volumes from my point of view.” - Hamish Clark, President...

Movers & Shakers

senior marketing manager
Tompkins Robotics, United States
chief digital officer
Wiferion, Germany
director of dealer development
Toyota Material Handling, United States
director of national accounts

Inside Forkliftaction

After some pessimism last year, the International Monetary Fund has increased its 2022 and 2023 growth forecasts. Global growth will slow from 3.4% in 2022 to 2.9% in 2023 and then rebound to 3.1%, the global agency predicts.
The IMF is encouraged by the recent reopening of China, which it
...Continue Reading
Ancenis, France French equipment maker Manitou has recorded strong growth in the last quarter and for the last calendar year. “The group continues to accelerate its growth by closing the year...
Mumbai, India Konecranes and Larsen & Toubro (L&T), a large Indian multinational company, have signed a licensing agreement for the manufacturing and distribution of Konecranes port cranes in India, expanding Konecranes’ footprint...

Movers & Shakers

senior marketing manager
Tompkins Robotics, United States
chief digital officer
Wiferion, Germany
director of dealer development
director of national accounts
“…I'm happy to report that we recently appointed an ideal candidate who found us via the Forkliftaction ad. This speaks volumes from my point of view.” - Hamish Clark, President...
Tailift has announced the release of their Z-Series lithium-battery electric forklifts! Built specifically to meet the needs of warehouses, distribution centers, and manufacturing facilities.

Latest Jobs

Melbourne, Australia
Le Mars, IA, United States
Le Mars, IA, United States
Lexington, United States

Fact of the week

The North Star, Polaris by its official name, can only be seen from the northern hemisphere. The star is about 4,000 times brighter than our sun and the light that's visible on Earth today has been travelling through space for 434 years to reach us.