Linde E16:
E16 error t501 l225 l861

Hello,
I have problem with forklift e16 386, no driving, no lifting, fault t501, l225, l861.
Please help
  • Posted 28 Oct 2020 00:58
  • Discussion started by dmitrii_p
  • Murmanskaya obl, Russia
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
I'm having something similar going on with my Hyundai. Does it have a seat safety, where you need to be sitting on the lift for it to move or lift...Im pretty sure it's the OPS switch/relay, there's also 2 fuses marked OPS UNIT/FINGERTIP.. check out those
  • Posted 3 Nov 2020 00:41
  • Reply by JimmyBeam
  • Delaware, United States
Never Sieze and PB'laster are your Friends!

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

In the Virtual Expo

The Durwen Dewiring Clamp SPBK
The Durwen Dewiring Clamp SPBK - for safe, cost effective processing of wired paper bales.

Inside Forkliftaction

Lately, we have commented on two noticeable phenomena - the rise of warehouse automation and the number of new forklift models being pumped into the market.
This week's newsletter reflects both of these themes which seem to have characterised our reporting for the year.
So, while other sectors appear to be
...Continue Reading

Inside Forkliftaction

Lately, we have commented on two noticeable phenomena - the rise of warehouse automation and the number of new forklift models being pumped into the market.
This week's newsletter reflects both of these themes which seem to have characterised our reporting for the year.
...Continue Reading

In the Virtual Expo

KAUP's new, upgraded website
KAUP is proud to present its new, upgraded website look and design, using latest technology and responsive business and user elements.

Inside Forkliftaction

...Continue Reading