Toyota 7FGU25:
Vacuum Sensor

Hello everyone, I have a Toyota 7FGU25 and I had an issue when I tried to make an close turn it did not advanced forward so A mechanic reccomended me to change the vacuum sensor but now I am not sure how to connect it

Anyone knows how to make this or have a wiring diagram?
  • Posted 29 Jul 2020 04:14
  • Discussion started by Jorge_Salas
  • Mexico
J.S

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Find my next new, used or rental: CONTAINER FORKLIFT REACH STACKER TERMINAL TRACTOR PORT CRANE   Find machines 24/7 Login to Machinery-onQ, save your search preferences and receive matching...
The Atex explosion-proof conversion of a forklift truck powered by a lithium iron-phosphate battery is now a reality, thanks to Miretti Group.

Forklift Diaries

Officer without a uniform – a forklift dealer in India’s COVID crisis
Rosie Clifford
A forklift dealer in India reflects on his experiences as he provides support to the frontline as the COVID-19 pandemic intensifies.

In the Discussion Forums

In the Discussion Forums

The Atex explosion-proof conversion of a forklift truck powered by a lithium iron-phosphate battery is now a reality, thanks to Miretti Group.
Find my next new, used or rental: CONTAINER FORKLIFT REACH STACKER TERMINAL TRACTOR PORT CRANE   Find machines 24/7 Login to Machinery-onQ, save your search preferences and receive matching...

Forklift Diaries

Rosie Clifford
A forklift dealer in India reflects on his experiences as he provides support to the frontline as the COVID-19 pandemic intensifies.

Forklift Diaries

Rosie Clifford