Nissan USA MAP1F2A25LV:
Low pressure light

Had a no start this morning vaporizer was frosty so I rebuilt it. I got it to start but couldn't give it any throttle without the low pressure light coming on so I rebuilt it again and got 3/4 throttle at idle but couldn't give it any in gear without the light coming on. So now I have swapped the vaporizer out with a used but working one and now at idle I have full range of the throttle if I press it slowly and in gear I have 3/4 throttle but once it hits the floor the low pressure light comes back any ideas what could cause this thank you
  • Posted 7 Jul 2020 04:41
  • Discussion started by Quinton_Baker
  • Wisconsin, United States
Qbaker
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
Not sure if this is fixed but i would check for
-double oring on the lpg tank
-electric lock off filter
-last chance screen

Of you had a scan tool or was able to get into the dash to see the lpg pressure sensor read out it would be easier to determine the issue.

The lpg light is also know to come on if the lpg temperature sensor reads to cold or is defective.
  • Posted 31 Jul 2020 12:46
  • Reply by BLey
  • Ontario, Canada

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Up close with the Aluminum, Steel Coil and Automotive Sectors and Carer Electric Forklifts
HC Forklift America Corporation (HCFA), a wholly owned subsidiary of Hangcha Group, is excited to announce the release of a new full line of lithium-ion powered material handling equipment.

Latest Jobs

Jackson, TN, United States
Springdale, AR, United States
Des Moines, IA, United States
Baltimore, MD, United States

Latest Jobs

WORK REMOTELY, United States
Davenport, IA, United States
Baltimore, MD, United States
Since the invention of the first lift truck in 1917, CLARK Material Handling has been on the forefront of delivering material handling solutions to meet customer needs.
Find my next new, used or rental: CONTAINER FORKLIFT REACH STACKER TERMINAL TRACTOR PORT CRANE   Find machines 24/7 Login to Machinery-onQ, save your search preferences and receive matching...
The Atex explosion-proof conversion of a forklift truck powered by a lithium iron-phosphate battery is now a reality, thanks to Miretti Group.
Since the invention of the first lift truck in 1917, CLARK Material Handling has been on the forefront of delivering material handling solutions to meet customer needs.

Latest Jobs

Des Moines, IA, United States
WORK REMOTELY, United States
Springdale, AR, United States