Caterpillar VC60D:
Peugeot motor help

Hi everyone. I'm new here. I got a task of repair a older Peugeot xn1p motor. I ordered a rebuild kit and really can't find the specs. I need for liner protrusion, and rod torques. The head bolts are torque bits and not sure if those are the same specs. As the regular head bolts. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
  • Posted 20 Dec 2019 18:21
  • Discussion started by Josh_Kisul
  • Wisconsin, United States
Jkisul

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Combilift C8000
Denmark
Belgium
Netherlands
Canada Ontario
United States California

In the Virtual Expo

Stoneridge-Orlaco’s Digital Mid-Mast View camera monitor system.
Increase productivity and allow operators to work more efficiently with Stoneridge-Orlaco's Digital Mid-Mast View camera monitor system.

Inside Forkliftaction

Lately, we have commented on two noticeable phenomena - the rise of warehouse automation and the number of new forklift models being pumped into the market.
This week's newsletter reflects both of these themes which seem to have characterised our reporting for the year.
So, while other sectors appear to be
...Continue Reading

Next Editorial Features

1. ENERGY SOLUTIONS – March 2021
2. AUTOMATION AND ROBOTICS – May 2021

Inside Forkliftaction

Lately, we have commented on two noticeable phenomena - the rise of warehouse automation and the number of new forklift models being pumped into the market.
This week's newsletter reflects both of these themes which seem to have characterised our reporting for the year.
...Continue Reading

Terberg TT222
Denmark
Belgium
Malaysia
Canada Ontario

In the Virtual Expo

Innovative solutions from Solan
Helping leading companies reduce risk and streamline operations with field-proven products such as: iStop, Observation Post & Soz3: innovative solutions that save lives daily.

Next Editorial Features

Toyota 8FGCU20
Canada Ontario
Netherlands
Canada Ontario

In the Virtual Expo

Heavy-duty reach stackers from NC Nielsen
Our range of heavy-duty reach stackers customised to suit your application. Lifting capacity from 85 to 152 tons!

Inside Forkliftaction

...Continue Reading

Next Editorial Features