Discussion:
Boss WA151-18135 order picker

I have a boss type order picker type WA151 whose software system running by junghirch.. I have a problem when I try to operate the truck and press the diedmanswitch it show an error 343 and doesn't make any motion neither hydraulic nor movement.
Can any one help me to sole this problem ?.
Thanks in advance.
  • Posted 17 Sep 2019 07:27
  • Discussion started by abdo_Embaby
  • Egypt
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
The sensor in the hydraulic valve block may be faulty or the shuttle vale could be stuck. If yuo remove it and place close to a metal object you should see the LED illuminate and the truck will operate. Had one where the armature on the hydaulic motor was sheard off so there was no pressure to operate the shuttle valve.
There is diagnostic software available for these trucks.
  • Posted 7 Oct 2019 22:11
  • Reply by Roibeard
  • Dublin, Ireland

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

With almost 40 years' experience designing, developing, and manufacturing high-capacity electric forklifts, CARER offers 46 chassis configurations ranging from 9,500lbs to 60,000lbs. In the niche...
How building a 'no fuss' campaign, based on a few key advertising principals, can offer great ROI without the usual demands on your time and resources.

In the Virtual Expo

HELI AGV product range
HELI is proud to indtroduce their AGV intelligent transportation system to serve the diversified and customized handling needs of various industries. Contact us to find out more!
Exide's GNB TENSOR is an advanced lead battery that was designed and conceived with warehouse productivity in mind.
With almost 40 years' experience designing, developing, and manufacturing high-capacity electric forklifts, CARER offers 46 chassis configurations ranging from 9,500lbs to 60,000lbs. In the niche...

In the Virtual Expo

Wholesale material handling equipment from Van den Bosch Vorkheftrucks
Selling all brands and models of forklift trucks from pallet trucks to container handling equipment. We can provide you with up-to-date material handling equipment to suit your needs. Contact us!
HELI li-ion products have the advantages of environmental protection, low noise, maintenance-free, high efficiency and energy saving, and have recently been delivered to customers in the Southeast Asian Market.
The perfect forum for job seekers and employers to capture the attention of materials handling professionals with FREE vacancy and resume listings. TAKE THE NEXT...

In the Virtual Expo

Automated logistics solutions from Linde Material Handling
Automated logistics solutions from Linde Material Handling - a total package including automated warehouse trucks, automation technology, process expertise, order picking expertise, and service.