Discussion:
Leak, leak, leak....

My clark c500 leaks every fluid I put in 'er. I let the Hydraulic fliud go too long, and now the mast won't go down past 6.5 feet. I refilled the reservoir, to no avail. How do I "bleed" it? If...that's what I need to do...
  • Posted 30 Mar 2005 09:26
  • Discussion started by ACEIS
  • Florida, United States
Showing items 1 - 3 of 3 results.
id call a forklift shop and have it fixed since thats a very dangerous repair if it lets go while your foolin with it

also check to see if the load backrest is hanging up on the top of the mast (if its bent)
  • Posted 19 Oct 2006 10:12
  • Reply by justinm
  • New York, United States
Id also check control valve for trash,and also if it has a flow valve for slowing let down see if it is gummed up
  • Posted 13 Sep 2006 12:01
  • Reply by proshadetree
  • Tennessee, United States
sounds to me like you have a mechanical problem,you dont add fluid to bring it down,by the way,if your over full it will come out of the breather cap,does it clunk when you get to the lowered point? check for binding,mike

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Terberg YT182-4X2
Balling, Denmark
Used - Sale
Toyota 8FGCU25
Flesherton, Ontario, Canada
Used - Sale

Showcased in the Virtual Expo

Global Industry News
edition #1174 - 11 April 2024
This week we explore the various energy sources available for forklifts and other material handling equipment that were showcased at LogiMAT in Stuttgart... Continue reading

PREMIUM business

Cat Lift Trucks
Cat® Lift Trucks is committed to the success of your materials handling business.
Fact of the week
Broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, brussels sprouts, kale, mustard greens, and turnips are all human-engineered strains of the wild cabbage plant called Brassica oleracea. They are referred to as cruciferous vegetables. Cruciferous veggies are known as super-(healthy)-foods.
Advance CS7000
Illinois, United States
Used - Sale & Hire
USD8,000
Toyota 8FGU32
Flesherton, Ontario, Canada
Used - Sale
Upcoming industry events …
May 8-9, 2024 - Las Vegas, United States
May 21 - 22, 2024 - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
June 20, 2024 - Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
Global Industry News
edition #1174 - 11 April 2024
This week we explore the various energy sources available for forklifts and other material handling equipment that were showcased at LogiMAT in Stuttgart... Continue reading
Movers & Shakers
Carnelius Cruz Carnelius Cruz
Vice President of Sales - Americas, TVH Americas
Chief Financial Officer, Chief Financial Officer Jungheinrich
Southeast Asia engagement manager, Lifting Equipment Engineers Association (LEEA)
President, Specialty Global, EnerSys