Crown 30RCTT-S:
steering limit switchs

I have determined that the steering limit switches on our Crown need to be replaced. Not sure which one is bad but I can figure that out. My question is it a simple plug and play swap out or is some kind of calibration or adjustment required. I have the crown service and parts manual but that thing is not much help.
  • Posted 30 Sep 2020 04:47
  • Discussion started by keith_harper
  • Maryland, United States
Showing items 1 - 2 of 2 results.
Thank you very much for the info
  • Posted 6 Oct 2020 00:14
  • Reply by keith_harper
The steer limit switches just cut out the contactor for the inside wheel when making a sharp turn, allowing it to freewheel. There is no calibration, you just adjust it make when the high spot on the drive unit ring gets there.
  • Posted 3 Oct 2020 04:26
  • Reply by lumberjack

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Bremen, Germany Eight companies and scientific institutions from the logistics and training sector have set themselves the goal of "smart learning in logistics" in a joint project...
United States Concentric has acquired All Battery Sales and Service, a leader in DC power for forklifts as well as automotive and specialty power products. This acquisition...

Movers & Shakers

president & CEO
Enerpac, United States
managing director, sales
Liebherr Container Cranes, Ireland
chief people officer
TVH, Belgium
head of operations
Walker Logistics, United Kingdom
Dorset, United Kingdom Leading manufacturer of cast and machined products MAT Foundry Group UK has announced its move to lithium-ion. Consisting of eight companies and stretching across three...
United States Concentric has acquired All Battery Sales and Service, a leader in DC power for forklifts as well as automotive and specialty power products. This acquisition...

Movers & Shakers

president & CEO
Enerpac, United States
managing director, sales
chief people officer
TVH, Belgium
head of operations
Santa Fe Springs, CA, United States Raymond West, an authorised Raymond solutions and support centre, will be holding the eighth annual Pink Pallet Jack Project online auction in support of Breast...
Lorette, France In a global market that is recovering strongly in all zones, but still constrained by component supply difficulties, Haulotte has recorded consolidated sales of EUR112.1...

Movers & Shakers

president & CEO
Enerpac, United States
managing director, sales
chief people officer
TVH, Belgium
head of operations