Clark C25CL:
Shock sensor

I've got a C25cl that stops moving after I apply the brakes hard after backing up or moving forward, My question is does the machine have some type of shock sensor that stops the transmission from engaging after a sudden stop? Any one else run into this problem?
  • Posted 2 Oct 2021 06:14
  • Discussion started by bruce864
  • Texas, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Global Industry News
edition #1168 - 29 February 2024
Hydrogen fuel cells are in the news again this week, with an unnamed American car maker choosing the fuel source to run the materials handling fleet at a new manufacturing plant... Continue reading
Movers & Shakers
Kevin Royal Kevin Royal
Chief Financial Officer, Flux Power
Assistant National Sales Manager, Material Handling Division, New Age Industrial
Senior Vice President of Engineering, Tompkins Solutions
Chief Operating Officer, Clark Europe
UN Forklift FBR25NQC3
HANGZHOU, Zhejiang, China
New - Sale
Toyota 8FGU32
Flesherton, Ontario, Canada
Used - Sale
Fact of the week
Pilots and co-pilots are required to eat different meals just in case one meal causes food poisoning.
Global Industry News
edition #1168 - 29 February 2024
Hydrogen fuel cells are in the news again this week, with an unnamed American car maker choosing the fuel source to run the materials handling fleet at a new manufacturing plant... Continue reading
Fact of the week
Pilots and co-pilots are required to eat different meals just in case one meal causes food poisoning.