Mitsubishi FG15:
Runs only while key is in the start position

FG15 AF31-50145
I got this unit used and there are cut wires and non-standard wires that I don't know where they should go. I saw an older post about the ground, I checked it and it's good. How do I check the resistor? I jumped it but still had the same issue so I'm not sure that is it anyway. The unit has run fine for a long time so the wires that aren't connected may not need to be, any help is appreciated.
  • Posted 9 Aug 2015 04:41
  • Discussion started by Waterman71
  • Tennessee, United States
Next to the air we breath, water is the most important thing we put into our bodies.
Showing items 1 - 2 of 2 results.
Hey I couldn't find the glass fuses, but the ignition switch was bad! Thanks for the good lead.
  • Posted 10 Aug 2015 08:50
  • Reply by Waterman71
  • Tennessee, United States
Next to the air we breath, water is the most important thing we put into our bodies.
there are glass fuses mounted under the hydraulic levers close to the middle. check them. do you have 12 volts at the ignition coil when key is in run position? Key switch could be bad as well. You must follow the wiring back from the ignition coil it should go up to the key switch.
  • Posted 9 Aug 2015 22:46
  • Reply by stam
  • Ontario, Canada

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Menomonee Falls, WI, United States Enerpac Tool Group has named Paul Sternlieb as new president and chief executive officer. Sternlieb succeeds Randy Baker, who...
Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC, Canada Hangcha Forklift Canada has hosted its first annual dealers' conference at its headquarters and distribution centre in Vaudreuil-Dorion. Over 20 Hangcha forklift authorised dealers participated...

Latest Jobs

Greenville, NC, United States
East Peoria, IL, United States
Clinton, Mississippi, United States
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States

Latest Jobs

New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Jungheinrich is marking its 20th anniversary in Brazil with a reforestation campaign. For each electric forklift that replaces one powered by diesel or LPG, the...
Balkancar adds electrical platform trucks - Sofia, Bulgaria New order picker from Linde - Aschaffenburg, Germany Mitsubishi adds heavy-duty electric - Walsall, United Kingdom
Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC, Canada Hangcha Forklift Canada has hosted its first annual dealers' conference at its headquarters and distribution centre in Vaudreuil-Dorion. Over 20 Hangcha forklift authorised dealers participated...
Sydney, NSW, Australia Building on its initial deployment of four Dematic automated guided vehicles (AGVs), Lactalis Australia, part of global dairy producer Lactalis, has invested in an additional...

Latest Jobs

Hazleton, PA, United States