Mitsubishi FG 25:
Rim part numbers

Hey I am working on a Mits FG25 AF17B-12874. It needs a set of rims for the steer tires. they are a 6.00X9 Solid Pnumatic. does anybody have the part number for these. thanks for the hlep
Doug S.
  • Posted 24 Feb 2010 02:20
  • Discussion started by offroad72
  • Nevada, United States
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
Let me look that up for you. I may be able to assist you with a wheel. MY company manufactures wheels and I may be able to sell you one at a lower price than the lifts manufacturer.

casey.carter at solidealusa dot com
  • Posted 5 Mar 2010 23:20
  • Reply by casey_c
  • North Carolina, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Fact of the week

The longest green bean ever harvested grew to a length of 121.9 cm (48.75 in). It was grown in 1996 by H. Hurley of Fuguay-Varina, North Carolina, USA.
Handcrafted Obscure Folk Instruments
Meet India's Tharun Sekar, the man who recreates ancient musical instruments lost to time

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Hyster A1.5XNT
Netherlands
United States Pennsylvania
Canada Ontario
Spain
Japan

Fact of the week

The longest green bean ever harvested grew to a length of 121.9 cm (48.75 in). It was grown in 1996 by H. Hurley of Fuguay-Varina, North Carolina, USA.
Meet India's Tharun Sekar, the man who recreates ancient musical instruments lost to time

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Meyer MEYER
United Kingdom
China
Netherlands
United States Pennsylvania
Japan

Fact of the week