Crown WAV50-118:
Raise/Lower

Hello all, I have a Crown Wav, and everything functions as it should it turns on and moves forward and back but it will not go up or down, from the handset or the control switch at the base, the switches have no response they are sending a signal as I tested for continuity but it has no response, please help.
Thank you
  • Posted 15 Jan 2021 00:49
  • Discussion started by ManRandy
  • Michigan, United States
Showing items 1 - 2 of 2 results.
Thanks for the reply I was able to find the problem 2 of the wires for the lift were being shorted out in the harness under the footswitch so I just crimped them together and it is working thanks.
  • Posted 16 Jan 2021 06:09
  • Reply by ManRandy
  • Michigan, United States
Have you checked the main fuses located near the bottom of the mast? I would start by checking for voltage at the small lift solenoid terminals while attempting to lift
  • Posted 16 Jan 2021 02:04
  • Reply by Triggs
  • California, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

BSLBATT battery is a fast-paced, high-growth, hi-tech company that is leading the adoption of lithium-ion technology solutions, and is looking for Global Partners for expansion.
Semax will elevate its planned growth journey to another level at the Logimat international trade fair in late May and early June.

Next Editorial Features

MH MANUFACTURERS IN EUROPE - 12th May
SAFETY INNOVATIONS - June
Asia Warehousing Show (AWS) the exhibition & conference on warehousing, material handling & supply chain industry in ASEAN is back and in-person from 25th to 27th July at BITEC.
MHEDA’s Annual Convention and Exhibitor Showcase took place April 23-27 and MHEDA recently announced the Emerging Leaders Conference in Downtown Chicago, July 28.

Next Editorial Features

Reddot forklift ergonomics design, international quality components, strong safety guard, AC driving motor lithium battery, long time durability ensure heavy duty working.
Battery Supplies NV/SA has been a very active player on the battery sales market for more than 20 years. Our slogan has always been “The Choice Is Yours” and LogiMAT is the perfect spot to show our visitors how this approach has become the backbone of our commercial strategy.

Next Editorial Features