TCM FB20-7:
Not moving and not lifting

Hi there,
Can anyone assist me on error codes on the FB20-7 TCM. When it's ON, it's showing error 187, 182, 372, 277 and 477. Then I noticed that the main contactor is not closing. Thanks for your support.
  • Posted 15 Sep 2022 16:52
  • Discussion started by leonard22
  • Lagos, Nigeria
Aleonard
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
Hello Leonardo,

send me your Mail.

My Mail is tcmricambi(at)gmail(dot)com

Regards
  • Posted 8 Dec 2022 04:19
  • Reply by stefano_tcm
  • ITALIA, Italy
Cozzolino Stefano

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

"Thanks to our advertising with Forkliftaction, we were able to find new distributors for our disruptive proximity warning solution". Andreas Geamanu Global Sales & Marketing, Lopos Whatever your objective, we...
Packaging Innovations & Empack, Featuring Contract Pack & Fulfilment, will be held at the NEC Birmingham on 15 & 16 February, 2023, and is free for attendees.

Inside Forkliftaction

After some pessimism last year, the International Monetary Fund has increased its 2022 and 2023 growth forecasts. Global growth will slow from 3.4% in 2022 to 2.9% in 2023 and then rebound to 3.1%, the global agency predicts.
The IMF is encouraged by the recent reopening of China, which it
...Continue Reading
Ancenis, France French equipment maker Manitou has recorded strong growth in the last quarter and for the last calendar year. “The group continues to accelerate its growth by closing the year...
Lancashire, United Kingdom UK third-party logistics provider Kammac has boosted its forklift fleet in a significant contract with Jungheinrich UK. The five-year rental fleet management deal will see Jungheinrich supply electric counterbalance...
Summerville, SC, United States Impact Forklift Solutions, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, has joined the KION North America dealer network. Impact will carry KION’s complete product portfolio of Linde Material Handling and Baoli brands...
Lancashire, United Kingdom UK third-party logistics provider Kammac has boosted its forklift fleet in a significant contract with Jungheinrich UK. The five-year rental fleet management deal will see Jungheinrich supply electric counterbalance...

In the Virtual Expo

SMS RI Multi-colour Print & Cut Industrial Labelling System
This unique in-house label printer manages all your customised label printing - the most user-friendly and efficient print & cut system ever. Easy to use, reliable, produces durable signs and labels.