Crown 35RCTT:
No Travel

The Hydraulics work, but no travel fwd or reverse. When I move the handle to drive fwd or reverse the unit jumps twice and then contactor opens. I have checked directional switches - all under 5 ohms. I checked both brake switches for battery voltage across them with pedal depressed. I checked the accel pot, seems very erratic, at neutral it measures 5k ohms, but as I move the handle forward or reverse, the reading is all over the place and does not go to zero ohms at full fwd or reverse. Any help would be appreciated.
  • Posted 28 Sep 2022 02:00
  • Discussion started by Scott_Palmer
  • Ontario, Canada
Scott Palmer
Showing items 1 - 2 of 2 results.
Check the number 1 ,2and 5 Recs also test snubbers if it is a violent trip check number 3
Rec
  • Posted 30 Sep 2022 10:50
  • Reply by John_Bradley
  • Texas, United States
Jb69
this sounds like a PMT pulse monitor trip
basically something wrong with the SCR system
  • Posted 29 Sep 2022 17:41
  • Reply by crownie
  • Victoria, Australia

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Enforcer FD50T-MMA
Australia Victoria
Australia Victoria
Canada Ontario
United States Pennsylvania

In the Virtual Expo

Automation Solutions for AGV from Bolzoni
AGV automated solutions are continuously evolving, and Bolzoni has been developing, designing and manufacturing special handling attachments for AGV applications including paper, food and beverage, logistics and more.

Inside Forkliftaction

After some pessimism last year, the International Monetary Fund has increased its 2022 and 2023 growth forecasts. Global growth will slow from 3.4% in 2022 to 2.9% in 2023 and then rebound to 3.1%, the global agency predicts.
The IMF is encouraged by the recent reopening of China, which it
...Continue Reading
“…I'm happy to report that we recently appointed an ideal candidate who found us via the Forkliftaction ad. This speaks volumes from my point of view.” - Hamish Clark, President...
Automation solutions applied to the material handling world are continuously evolving. The latest technology development in Bolzoni has been to design and manufacture fully electric driven attachments to fit Automated Guided Vehicles.

Featured Business

VETTER Industrie GmbH
The world's most comprehensive range of forks and the most intelligent sensor fork for more safety and efficiency.
Albion, MI, United States Caster Concepts has announced a 16,000 sqft. (1,500 sqm) USD2 million expansion at its headquarters in Central Michigan. The expansion will accommodate a larger engineering department, additional floor space...
Paarl, CP, South Africa A 28-year-old woman has been killed in a freak forklift accident on the KWV site in Paarl, South Africa. Police have identified the victim as Roché Fortuin, an employee...

Upcoming Events

March 20-23, 2023 - Chicago, United States
May 18-20, 2023 - Guangzhou, China
June 28-29, 2023 - Frankfurt am Main, Germany

Inside Forkliftaction

After some pessimism last year, the International Monetary Fund has increased its 2022 and 2023 growth forecasts. Global growth will slow from 3.4% in 2022 to 2.9% in 2023 and then rebound to 3.1%, the global agency predicts.
The IMF is encouraged by the recent reopening of China, which it
...Continue Reading