Mitsubishi FG 25:
NO SPARK

I HAVE NEW SPARK PLUGS WIRES CAP AND ROTOR ARE NEW,HAVE POWER TO THE COIL AND GROUND, DIST IS IN TIME , IM NEW TO MAINTAINING FORK LIFTS ANY INPUT WOULD HELP, OH YEA SHOULD THE LIFT HAVE A GROUND STRAP FOT STATIC ELECTRICITY?
  • Posted 11 Aug 2011 11:07
  • Modified 11 Aug 2011 11:08 by poster
  • Discussion started by TRAVIS
  • Wisconsin, United States
Showing items 1 - 3 of 3 results.
I take it there is no data/capacity plate?
if not, this is one of the very first things than must be repaired -prior- to allowing anyone to drive the unit.
there should be a serial number stamped into the frame of this truck, I think it may be on the outside in front between the mast and the operator's compartment (on the "bulkhead")
  • Posted 24 Aug 2011 19:50
  • Reply by edward_t
  • South Carolina, United States
"it's not rocket surgery"
the serial # i could find was a-0702
  • Posted 23 Aug 2011 15:31
  • Reply by TRAVIS
  • Wisconsin, United States
a serial number would help a lot, so we know what system is fitted. sounds like a bad or mis adjusted pickup in the distributor.
If the vehicle is equipped with "non marking tire" (white or gray tires) then it NEEDS the static grounding strap to keep the static from bothering the driver as the enter or leave the machine.
  • Posted 11 Aug 2011 20:03
  • Reply by edward_t
  • South Carolina, United States
"it's not rocket surgery"

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Find my next new, used or rental: ELECTRIC FORKLIFT PEDESTRIAN STACKER REACH TRUCK/STACKERS PALLET MOVER   Find machines 24/7 Login to Machinery-onQ, save your search preferences and receive matching...
One of Combilift's most recent developments is the Combilift Xpress (Combi-XC), specifically designed for the quick horizontal movement of containers in a typical container terminal.

Latest Jobs

Clinton, Mississippi, United States
Greenville, NC, United States
Hazleton, PA, United States
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States

Movers & Shakers

president & CEO
Enerpac, United States
managing director, sales
Liebherr Container Cranes, Ireland
chief people officer
TVH, Belgium
head of operations
Walker Logistics, United Kingdom

Latest Jobs

Clinton, Mississippi, United States
Cascade Forks+ is a line of specialty forks that are changing the way people work. With special features that boost the potential of any forklift, Forks+ are here to bring you advanced material handling.
Cold storage facilities powered by Green Cubes Technology's Lithium SAFEFlex battery systems achieve the best performance for your material handling fleet.

Movers & Shakers

president & CEO
Enerpac, United States
managing director, sales
chief people officer
TVH, Belgium
head of operations
Walker Logistics, United Kingdom
One of Combilift's most recent developments is the Combilift Xpress (Combi-XC), specifically designed for the quick horizontal movement of containers in a typical container terminal.
Cold storage facilities powered by Green Cubes Technology's Lithium SAFEFlex battery systems achieve the best performance for your material handling fleet.

Latest Jobs

Greenville, NC, United States

Movers & Shakers

president & CEO
Enerpac, United States
managing director, sales
chief people officer
TVH, Belgium
head of operations