Still FM14:
no seat error

the truck give no seat error
i checked the seat switch " there is connection " wire " between 1& 3 pin like bridge
i tried to make manual calibration but i cant and i haven't navigator system
can you help me to solve this problem
  • Posted 16 Nov 2021 23:09
  • Discussion started by medo_e
  • B2 AREA, Egypt
Showing items 1 - 2 of 2 results.
thanks for replay
i solved the problem by changing the option of the truck from navigator software " close seat check "
  • Posted 28 Feb 2022 22:44
  • Reply by medo_e
  • B2 AREA, Egypt
check the wire to the board
nonetheless check the board itself
  • Posted 19 Nov 2021 22:44
  • Reply by marantonious
  • kuwait, Kuwait
Marc ANTONIOUS

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Las Vegas, NV, United States Nevada Occupational Safety and Health Administration is investigating after a forklift driver died. The incident, which occurred at a warehouse, involved the accidental flipping of a forklift. OSHA investigators...
Greene, NY, United States The Raymond Corporation has added a new power solution to its Energy Essentials Distributed by Raymond portfolio of batteries produced at Raymond’s facility in Greene, New York.  Partnering with...

Featured Business

VIA Technologies, Inc.
Prevent pedestrian collisions with the VIA Mobile360 Forklift Safety System.

In the Discussion Forums

Auckland, New Zealand Jungheinrich has acquired Industrial Truck Sales New Zealand Forklifts (ITS Forklifts) and established its 41st sales unit in New Zealand. The company will distribute its entire portfolio through the...
Las Vegas, NV, United States Nevada Occupational Safety and Health Administration is investigating after a forklift driver died. The incident, which occurred at a warehouse, involved the accidental flipping of a forklift. OSHA investigators...

Featured Business

Balancell - Intelligent Energy Storage
Robust, light and compact LITHIUM BATTERIES for industrial motive applications.
Ljungby, Sweden Sweden’s Camblift has launched its first product, a reachstacker that can be driven on clean energy – electric or diesel. Specifications are not revealed, but CEO Carl-Olof Eckerbom promises “high...
Auckland, New Zealand Jungheinrich has acquired Industrial Truck Sales New Zealand Forklifts (ITS Forklifts) and established its 41st sales unit in New Zealand. The company will distribute its entire portfolio through the...

Featured Business

Bolzoni SpA (Group HQ)
Manufacturer of Lift Truck Attachments, Forks and Lift Tables, with the most extensive range in the market.

In the Discussion Forums