Hyster H4.00XM-5:
No power at fuel solenoids

Hi all, you might be able to point me in the right direction. I have a 2001 Hyster H4.00XM-5, with a GM 4.3l V6 vortex, lpg engine, (K005A03536Y). I have no power to the two solenoids at the mixer.

I have physically traced the wiring back to the ECU. I have a sister truck to this and have swapped the ECU's around but to no avail. I am thinking that it may be a switching power that I am missing.

Would anyone have a wiring schematic for this truck or be able to advise on the specifics related to this problem?

Thanks,
Jack
  • Posted 2 Jan 2020 23:39
  • Discussion started by Jack_mac
  • Ireland

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Phoenix, AZ and Des Plaines, IL, United States Toyota Material Handling (TMH) and Toyota Motor North America (TMNA) have collaborated to assist Mom’s Pantry in Phoenix with the donation of a new, custom-built electric forklift. This equipment...
Berkshire, United Kingdom UK Material Handling Association is warning against excessive cranking over of the engine and repeated starting attempts for LPG forklifts. This follows recent reports of cold starting issues on...

Your Focus

Stuart Taylor
Stuart Taylor

Fact of the week

John Lennon had terrible eyesight and was very self-conscious about it. Early in his career, he would not wear his glasses during performances. In the end, John's 'granny glasses' became one of his most iconic trademarks. His last pair, worn on that tragic day in 1980, are kept at 'The Beatles Story' exhibit in Liverpool, insured for over £1 million.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Taylor TRSI994L
United States Pennsylvania
Japan
Canada Ontario
Australia Victoria

Movers & Shakers

chief financial officer
Exotec, United Kingdom
vice president of operations
Flux Power, United States
president, North America
CNH Industrial, United Kingdom
Manager - Latin America
CHN Industrial, United Kingdom
Genkinger has been creating robust, durable and customisable solutions for materials handling in the sheet metal industry for over 100 years.
See your dealership promoted extensively on Forkliftacion and Machinery-onQ with our 12-month dealer advertising package. You'll receive: Wholesale trading (wholesale prices and opportunities) Unlimited stock on Machinery-onQ Extensive promotion...

Featured Business

Bolzoni SpA (Group HQ)
Manufacturer of Lift Truck Attachments, Forks and Lift Tables, with the most extensive range in the market.