Hyster E2.50XL 847N:
No Drive

Hi guys!
Just wanted some help!! I have an old XL and it has hydraulics but no drive. It is fitted with a monotrol pedal. when it is keyed on the power steer motor is not running. I noticed a timer relay box near the solenoid, and im not getting any power out of one of the terminals to go to the solenoid. Im not sure if this relay is faulty and completes the circuit for drive?

Any Help would be great!!

Cheers
Steve
  • Posted 30 Aug 2016 19:24
  • Discussion started by Stevros
  • Victoria, Australia
Showing items 1 - 2 of 2 results.
I actually found the problem. In my case the 1A contractor coil wasn't operating so I put in a new contractor assembly but if the tips on the contractor are burnt that may be the issue. I would also check the seat switch. If you are getting a code on the display for 01 it is the operator presence switch.

Let me know what you find.
  • Posted 4 Oct 2016 02:28
  • Reply by kyle93
  • Massachusetts, United States
I am currently having the same issue. Did you ever find a solution?
  • Posted 4 Oct 2016 01:54
  • Reply by kyle93
  • Massachusetts, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

“Thanks to advertising with Forkliftaction, GemOne received more enquiries about our smart telematics solutions from businesses in the specific market we serve. We found that a simple TextAd led...
BSLBATT battery, a fast-paced, high-growth, hi-tech lithium-ion technology solutions company, is looking for Global Partners for expansion.

Latest Jobs

SouthEast, United States
Lexington, KY, United States
Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, United Kingdom

Fact of the week

The earliest known production of steel is seen in pieces of ironware excavated from an archaeological site in Anatolia and are nearly 4,000 years old, dating from 1800 BC. The main reasons for the popularity of steel are the relatively low cost of making, forming, and processing it, the abundance of its two raw materials (iron ore and scrap), and its unparalleled range of mechanical properties.

In the Discussion Forums

Duisburg,, Germany Clark has equipped the popular GTS series with new HMC diesel and LPG engines. The environmentally friendly industrial engines comply with EU emission level 5 and ensure equally powerful...
London, United Kingdom As part of its mission to support customers with more sustainable products and solutions, MacGregor has introduced a fully electrically driven heavy-duty transloading crane. The new TCE heavy-duty transloading...

Upcoming Events

14 - 16 March 2023 - Rotterdam, Netherlands
August 4-6, 2023 - Coimbatore, India

Fact of the week

The earliest known production of steel is seen in pieces of ironware excavated from an archaeological site in Anatolia and are nearly 4,000 years old, dating from 1800 BC. The main reasons for the popularity of steel are the relatively low cost of making, forming, and processing it, the abundance of its two raw materials (iron ore and scrap), and its unparalleled range of mechanical properties.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Aichi SR18A
Japan
Canada Ontario
Denmark
Canada Ontario
Denmark

In the Virtual Expo

HELI's new K2 series internal combustion forklift
Newly launched, HELI brings a new generation of technical innovation and quality improvements to give users a brand-new driving experience. Featuring exhaust gas after-treatment technology for green advantages.

Movers & Shakers

chief financial officer
Exotec, United Kingdom
vice president of operations
Flux Power, United States
president, North America
CNH Industrial, United Kingdom
Manager - Latin America
CHN Industrial, United Kingdom