Discussion:
New instructor

Hi thanks for the advice from previous threads as i recently passed my instructor course. Was wondeting if anyone could give some advice as what my next step would be just waiting on paperwork coming through etc will be rtitb registerd.
  • Posted 25 Aug 2016 05:26
  • Discussion started by chrisy
  • fife, United Kingdom

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

McConnellsburg, PA, United States JLG Industries has added a new generation of rough-terrain (RT) and electric rough-terrain (ERT) scissor lifts in 40 ft. (12 m) and 47 ft. (14...
Dallas, TX, United States ePicker, a new materials handling equipment provider, has launched its fleet of stackers, pallet jacks, access vehicles and lithium-ion powered forklifts. Founder Jason Bratton says...

Upcoming Events

August 19 -20, 2021 - Virtual, India
August 11, 2021 - Austin, Texas, United States
September 21-23, 2021 - Moscow, Russia
Germany By Allan Leibowitz Germany's materials handling manufacturers appear to have escaped the ravages of the country's floods which have left more than 120 people dead...
Singapore DHL Express will increase its workforce by 40% at its Asia Pacific Export Compliance Centre (APECC) in Malaysia by the end of the year. The...

Upcoming Events

Brussels, Belgium The European Rental Association (ERA) has translated its ERA Equipment CO2 Calculator into Dutch, French, German, Italian and Spanish. With the translations, ERA wishes to...
Beckum, Germany Beumer Maschinenfabrik has appointed Jörn Fontius as managing director. He succeeds Norbert Stemich, who, after eight years in this position, is now...

Upcoming Events